RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Okay...here's one way to tell if you're ugly or not... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215298)

theblob 11-22-05 06:19 PM

Okay...here's one way to tell if you're ugly or not...

funny how Potato head lookin mofos are talkin bout how other people look

check this

If a chick has ever said to you, "You have pretty eyes" you can BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR YO ASS IS UGLY.

Chicks say that when they can't find anything else to compliment your BUTT FUGLY ASS on

So...if you've ever heard the words, "You have pretty eyes," you are UGLY.

PERIOD.

case closed

moving on

Phenom-in-all 11-22-05 06:21 PM

im ugly as hell, but still pull fine girls.... :thumbup:

theblob 11-22-05 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
im ugly as hell, but still pull fine girls.... :thumbup:

no doubt...this one chick taught me something a long time ago that I'll never forget...I was a freshman in college and she was from New York, fly chick named Capri. Anyway, she said, "If you don't have looks, yoiu need to have height or body, or a nice personality. You just have to have SOMETHING working for you." From that point on, I never felt intimidated by anybody when it came to me having or not having something. You just accentuate your positive attributes and you CAN NOT go wrong.

UGLY or not.

leady 11-22-05 06:30 PM

yup, i know i aint no fine boy, but that dont stop me gettin pussy, jus be yourself, nice, polite, crack a few jokes make them laugh n ur 70% of the way there... but the funny thing is, i do have nice eyes lol my eyes are extremely bright blue

∆ P E X X 11-22-05 06:32 PM

LMAO, what if you really do have nice eyes?

theblob 11-22-05 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
yup, i know i aint no fine boy, but that dont stop me gettin pussy, jus be yourself, nice, polite, crack a few jokes make them laugh n ur 70% of the way there... but the funny thing is, i do have nice eyes lol my eyes are extremely bright blue

are you for or against lying?

lol

seriously...like, tell chicks you're working with scientists to develop a cure for cancer in kids

lol

leady 11-22-05 06:39 PM

if im just looking for a quick fuck, the yeh im gonna lie just to do what i need to get them pants on the floor, but i see a girl n she get me feeling like... daaaaaaaaamn u nice, i wanna get to know u n all that shit, ima just approach, n chat general, not talking too much about myself, n if i think, this is definately a girl for more than a quick fuck, ill be real with her... but if she just got me like, meh maybe first impression was wrong, then ill maybe tell a few lies to get them pants off, but it all depends on the situation really

J. Luth 11-22-05 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
LMAO, what if you really do have nice eyes?

^word I was gonna say same thing. =/

Phenom-in-all 11-22-05 06:43 PM

where I'm from, girls ain't into if you look like a magazine dude or not. It's 1) If you take care of yourself (like clean shaved and keep your fit fresh) 2) If you a nice guy, and can actually entertain a girl (meaning convo's, or actually talking to her and her friends) 3) $$$ (you wouldn't believe how many cats live with their parents still and don't have a whip). 3 outta 3, I guess I'm straight.

∆ P E X X 11-22-05 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
^word I was gonna say same thing. =/

haha, word to that. This is the type of shit that happens when you don't think before talkin' lol. life is good.

theblob 11-22-05 06:46 PM

^^^^well...if I was into chicks, I think I'd do well up there...Chicks like my mannerisms...I'm real particular about how I keep myself up...nah mean...so yea...and as for convo?...yea...I can do that...but, I learned from experience that chicks really do prefer u to be yourself unless they are high maintenance or stuck up

I can't stand stuck up chicks...esp. if they don't have their shit together (i.e., job/education/dreams/REAL HAIR)

La Cosa Nostra 11-22-05 07:32 PM

Lol @ dudes saying they lie to get pussy...

How un-interesting must you be if your a rapper and you still need to lie to get poon..leady..

Btw.. Guys do that type of 'nice eyes' shit too.. Its just being polite to chicks who obviously would never have a chance at getting with you............

leady 11-22-05 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Lol @ dudes saying they lie to get pussy...

How un-interesting must you be if your a rapper and you still need to lie to get poon..leady..

Btw.. Guys do that type of 'nice eyes' shit too.. Its just being polite to chicks who obviously would never have a chance at getting with you............

man are you retarded.... first off, not every girl likes rap, seconly being a rapper will not impress every girl you meet, thats a fact of life, also there are girls who look for stuff you might not have, really good education for example, or somebody who does stuff for others e.g charity work, if a girl makes an indication they like that kinda shit, that says if u dont show ur "into that" aswell, chances are u wont get nothing.

girls in diff countries are different though, most here are gold diggers or look for "bad boys"........ but no matter what you say, theres ALLWAYS times you need to lie, ive never once said that i lie everytime, like i said, it depends on the girl and the situation.

if your in a bar selling drugs, n she asks what your doing there on your own, you aint gonna say.. im selling coke are you??? no are you fuck.... thats just an example by the way

TeamOne 11-22-05 09:10 PM

god damn............... ive been told i have nice eyes..... i guess i should just stop my life right now

Adam 11-22-05 09:14 PM

I have sweet eyes. They change colours and shit, like one day they're brown, then green, then hazel. Always different, I don't give a fuck if a girl tells me I have nice eyes, when they're saying nice cock 5 minutes later, it makes no difference.