RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hit Em Up-Lil Wayne (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215347)

M Eazy 11-23-05 01:46 PM

Hit Em Up-Lil Wayne

Yea! this shit is fiya. Weezy drops another diss track to BG. They beefin again like I said in tha other thread days ago. Weezy dropped a diss track on his mixtape called The Suffix to the Hot Boyz, and BG replied with Triggaman off tha fireman beat. Now Weezy murders BG wit this Hit Em Up track. Only thing I dont like is the 50 cent style singing on tha chorus, but tha lyrics are fiya/ New Weezy style that J aint heard b4.

Check it out!!!

Nynth Degree 11-23-05 01:48 PM

Honestly, what do people find good about Lil Wayne? All this "dope shit" people have told me about hasn't raised my eyebrow once.

M Eazy 11-23-05 02:11 PM

I been a Wayne fan since the Original Hot Boyz, Block is hot shit! DL some of his old SQAD Mixtape shit. That's what really put me on Lil Wayne. Tha dude got gas. If that doesnt convince, which might not, check out his album 500 degreez. Then go to the SQAD shit. 500 Degreez was just pure Fiya!

Nynth Degree 11-23-05 02:14 PM

Well I had the Hot Boyz album too, but when they kept putting out more and more solo albums, I kinda became sick of their stuff. Wayne's album that had "The Block is Hot" was decent, don't remember it too much 'cuz that was like 6 years ago.

Mentor 11-23-05 03:10 PM

ehhh..lil waynes wack..his delievery is original but just like 50's lyrics they're basic...and he's on the same old bullshit all the time...but i am feelin "bring it back" and "Go DJ"..otherwise its just the same story wit lil wayne, and is that the name of it??? hit 'em up?? if it is and especially if its a diss track..sure sounds to me like he tryin ta copy pac

M Eazy 11-23-05 05:58 PM

That comment was just retarded. Just because the name is the same doesn't mean someone's copying. T.I. and Ludacris both had a track out called "Stand Up" and they sound nothing alike. And I highly doubt they tryna copy. You know how many songs out have the same name. But, about you saying Weezy is wack, thats your opinion. But, I will hafto agree with you, that's Weezy is on tha same ol shit, but he switches it up and it sounds tight! But, one of the reason's why I can still stand Wayne is because I know what he can do. All these tracks that he's featuring on right now, he could've did this years ago. Why you think Wayne was not on too many features about a year ago. Because he didn't care about that. Wayne was on his own shit, had his own style, and was still selling CD's. That says a lot about a rapper, and now that he's doing tha featuring/collabo shit, that brings more sells to him, and more people listening to him. I just can't see how someone can say a rapper is weak, (in their opinion), and haven't even heard 90% of the songs they put out!

Mentor 11-23-05 06:10 PM

^^i never said i didnt hear 90% of what they put out i just said that he's wack..but u have a point bout the same name thang but still...

M Eazy 11-23-05 06:18 PM

I guess...99% of this site says rappers wack based on 1 song, or the commercial shit they put out, or even 1 album. All I'm saying is you hafto hear at least 90% of what that rapper puts out to even judge him. Not just his album either, his mixtapes and his featured shit!

Mentor 11-23-05 08:25 PM

yo E-40 u do audios?

..:Murder:.. 11-23-05 10:57 PM

lil wayne is tight....PerioD

M Eazy 11-23-05 11:39 PM

^enough Said!!!

smokedout05 11-24-05 03:09 PM

fuck both of em chingy 4 life lol j/k, i like wayne

Young_law 11-25-05 03:06 AM

hit em up as a beef track, wow lil wayne is so original

La Cosa Nostra 11-25-05 09:20 AM

Just posting to let you know...