RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Many Y'all Made The Ball Teams? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215380)

Paranoid 11-23-05 09:00 PM

How Many Y'all Made The Ball Teams?

yup how many of y'all have made your high school basketball teams, freshman/junior and senior. And how good do you think your team will stand up in your city.

Past Tense 11-23-05 09:02 PM

i made it starting PF hell yeah...lmao.....i dont know who we play tho i'm at a new school and our players cant shoot worth shit

.Ike. 11-23-05 09:02 PM

umm ima freshman in college...so i didnt make any team lol....but yea...i got offered a couple scholarships to play...but decided to go to a local university and not play for a year....ima hop on a college team next year though...maybe tri state university....not sure yet...

until then...i just hoop in intramurals and tournaments

Paranoid 11-23-05 09:07 PM

dope dope, I'm not sure where I'm playing yet the coach hasn't told us yet, But I think he's making me think I'm playin starting Power or forward. the way he talks but he likes my shit hes the first coach thats noticed it. maybe he'll play me guard/forward, which I want. But I know Ima be starting cuz I made the freshman team without trying the first day.

B-MAC 11-23-05 09:12 PM

i made it when i was in high school...

Past Tense 11-23-05 09:12 PM

word i hear you on that......i rocked it up with my three point shooting and my post up skills....shit benig 6'4 and weighin 245 helps...when ur in the post playin against kids that'r like 5'8-6',yeah...theyre small and weak.....our best player at teh school is Andrew Boykins hes fuckin sick he can do some crazy ass dunks too

Paranoid 11-23-05 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
word i hear you on that......i rocked it up with my three point shooting and my post up skills....shit benig 6'4 and weighin 245 helps...when ur in the post playin against kids that'r like 5'8-6',yeah...theyre small and weak.....our best player at teh school is Andrew Boykins hes fuckin sick he can do some crazy ass dunks too

no one can dunk on my team, I'm roughly the tallest but maybe the 3rd tallest but really my team seems very stacked. I can post yea but I'd rather pass or shoot the jumper cuz I'm confident off and on the dribble.

Past Tense 11-23-05 09:20 PM

for real i can hit the mid range too......its easier tooo just go in and put it up cuz the little kids just get knocked over and dont know how too take a fuckin charge....but andrew is like 6'5 and can dunk like crazy we gotta kid whos 6'7 up here

Paranoid 11-23-05 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
for real i can hit the mid range too......its easier tooo just go in and put it up cuz the little kids just get knocked over and dont know how too take a fuckin charge....but andrew is like 6'5 and can dunk like crazy we gotta kid whos 6'7 up here

well you live in the states, are you in senior I take it you are. but yea I'm pretty confortable taking a shot from anywhere around the 3 and inside it. but yes your right taking it right to the net is what your suppose to do.

Past Tense 11-23-05 09:27 PM

for real..i'm only a sophmore.....lmao

KOOL COL-B 11-23-05 09:30 PM

im too blind and lazy 2 play basketball good enuff 2 git on a team, lol, werd

Denied Truth 11-24-05 01:05 AM

Its my sophmore year and i'm back on my girls varsity ball team ( i was on last year starting) i avg. 11 pts and 7 rebs and got 3 letterz and 1 call to my coach from colleges. We cud possibley go deeeeeep into da state playoffs...we got da components.
Da 3 best players are me (sophmmore) and 2 juniors .. we got 5 seniors and only like 2 of em are decent....*Shrugs*...i'm 6'0 and i can play wing so i guess das why i get down like i do..

Chuuch

Magic5 11-24-05 01:44 AM

I haven't played on an official basketball team since 7th grade. I've done wrestling for three years, but this year I'm not doing it. I'm just going to start training for the Marines boot camp when I enlist after high school which will be over for me after next year. Sexy shit.

untouchablekilla 11-24-05 01:51 AM

yea i made my team we are the TRUTH we got a 6'6 sophmore 6'8 sophmore 6'7 junior and guards that can shoot the hell out of the ball...we had a game last tuesday won by 19 and yes gym packed and was hype and of course peeps was getting dunked on :thumbup:

Paranoid 11-24-05 08:20 AM

DT I cant believe you wit you gettin them 3 calls.

lol @ sophmore we dont even say all this shit in canada, are freshman team is called "frosh" then we got juniors and seniors.