RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Enough with the gay threads.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215396)

L.I. 11-24-05 12:07 AM

Enough with the gay threads..

Just know that its snowing where I live, and your jealous.. Thats all

Spektikul 11-24-05 12:12 AM

You contradicted yourself by making this thread...

...and its snowing over here too. :)

L.I. 11-24-05 12:17 AM

I know lol. Is it? Snow is the shit..

Spektikul 11-24-05 12:18 AM

^ Werd, ice fishing and shit.

where you from.

Ps. get at me on aim or msn...

M Eazy 11-24-05 12:30 AM

Who cares about snow. It'll be sunny on thanksgiving over here. Thats better. You don't have to stay inside all day. If you wanna play a game of hoops or football with you family, you can!

KOOL COL-B 11-24-05 12:55 AM

no snow at all here. but by tha time i git outta skool its dark az fuck, lol, its dope, werd

M Eazy 11-24-05 12:58 AM

^It's dark when you get outta school? That's tha best time to get a beezy and beat, right after you get outta school. And it's dark. I wanna go to your school and take all your girls.

Magic5 11-24-05 12:58 AM

There's never snow here. Our temperatures are still in the 90s.

KOOL COL-B 11-24-05 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
^It's dark when you get outta school? That's tha best time to get a beezy and beat, right after you get outta school. And it's dark. I wanna go to your school and take all your girls.

lol, well not like midnight kinda dark, but dark enuff that ppl b puttin on they car lights n shit. n its good cuz wen girls iz walkin 2 they cars n shit u can jump outta tha bushes n grab them n drag them down 2 tha overpass by tha skool n rape them :cool: shits fucking fun! werd

Jae K.ing 11-24-05 02:15 AM

lmao at tha dude who said ice fishin...

Paranoid 11-24-05 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
Just know that its snowing where I live, and your jealous.. Thats all

I would be jealous if I liked snow. my city hasn't got a heavy drop of snow yet and its almost december.

T-Dot 11-24-05 09:39 AM

Its stormin' outside right now. Fuckin' Chilly!

Enough wit the gay theads...
Especially from whack text heads...

LOL, dont mind me, the title of this thread just reminded me of the 8Mile Lunch Truck Rap.

Sean Gunner 11-24-05 10:17 AM

I got bout 2-3 inches in MI, how did you all do?

chip 11-24-05 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lol, well not like midnight kinda dark, but dark enuff that ppl b puttin on they car lights n shit. n its good cuz wen girls iz walkin 2 they cars n shit u can jump outta tha bushes n grab them n drag them down 2 tha overpass by tha skool n rape them :cool: shits fucking fun! werd

yea it's dark early here too, and it's snowin all over OH....... h/o..... wtf........

rape is not fun..... this girl tried to get me once..... i was fighting, then i realized how stupid it would sound if she told my boyz, so i let her give me dome..... she was pretty good, so i guess u could call that fun.......

L.I. 11-24-05 10:27 AM

It all melted :( Its 46 degrees here in DE. god damnit