RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ___________________________ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215554)

Spektikul 11-26-05 01:28 AM

Whats the funniest thing youve ever seen in your life??

(or things that have happened)

...Im talkin milk out the nose - dribble of piss leaking out - almost dead - looks like im crying instead of laughing kinda funny.

:spit:

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:32 AM

AAAAAHAHAHHA @ a dribble of piss.

Pop Lotty 11-26-05 01:33 AM

Well

Me and my boy was balling, and we just started laughing, hard as shit...for no reason.

Then he's like..."Yo, what...are...we laughin...at??"

And then we just start DYING. funniest shit ever.

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:35 AM

Damn, all my funniest laughs liek where I laughed so hard that my abs hurt the next day - I done forgot em all :(

Compose 11-26-05 01:39 AM

ah man...I had a lot of those Its crazy how I cant remember alot of them though, some were from movies others were things that happened

I remember one perfectly we were in the back of my friends building playin ball and someone shot and he muffed him and it hit a hanging pot off a fire escape and his dad was the super and it fell and broke and I was laughin so hard cuz he muffed like he thought he won somethin when in reality he just fucked himself so his dad yells at him and were watchin him while he cleans it up with a broom and dustpad shit or whatever I was fuckin cryin it was so funny cuz he looked so sad, that kinda shit makes me laugh lmao...

Pop Lotty 11-26-05 01:40 AM

Or it coulda been when I seen this...

Indeph 11-26-05 01:40 AM

Do you mean seen or just happened?

Well when during middle school graduation this dude who didnt pass was tryna start shit. And he was sayin to this lil skinny dude "fuck you nigga you a bitch". And started squadin up and the lil dude was like "whateva man". And like 2 seconds later he came back and BLAOW knocked dude out. And EVERYONE started stomping on dude with they graduation suits on and we ran around the corner and hopped in the car and ran.

Indeph 11-26-05 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Or it coulda been when I seen this...

ROFL omg what the hell

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Do you mean seen or just happened?

Well when during middle school graduation this dude who didnt pass was tryna start shit. And he was sayin to this lil skinny dude "fuck you nigga you a bitch". And started squadin up and the lil dude was like "whateva man". And like 2 seconds later he came back and BLAOW knocked dude out. And EVERYONE started stomping on dude with they graduation suits on and we ran around the corner and hopped in the car and ran.

AHAHAHAH. it's the mental picture of the escape scene that got me lmao.

.Ike. 11-26-05 02:02 AM

LMAO @ Beavis n Butthead comparison....that shits ill

Logic The Goonie 11-26-05 02:09 AM

There are numerous times when I thought it was the funniest thing I ever saw, however, I remember none of them. :(

Past Tense 11-26-05 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
There are numerous times when I thought it was the funniest thing I ever saw, however, I remember none of them. :(

that sums it up for me too

TeamOne 11-26-05 04:20 AM

for realllllllllll i can remember the laughin.... but not why :( the fuck?

Spektikul 11-26-05 11:13 AM

^ All-a-yall...

REMEMBER!

...then post it. :)

Wicked One 11-26-05 11:16 AM

All the funny things n shit...happens at lunch time at school...niggas just be crackin jokes n shit...