RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215958)

∆ P E X X 12-01-05 07:00 AM

Who?

Imagine a kid who when you were always growin up, you seen him always excelllin at shit that you had mega problems with. But he was a bad kid and in a lot of respects a fuck up with potential to just destroy shit on numerous levels. The fucked up kid that no one could get to that you look at and pick apart like puzzle pieces when you see him like "if only" and "I wish". "I wish I had his height" "I wish I had his voice." "I wish I had his looks." "I wish I had his brains." "I wish I had his skills." "I wish I had his car." "I wish I had his money." "I wish I had his custom made jewelry." "I wish I had his businesses." "I wish I had his life." "I wish I had his girl." "I wish I had his fucking baby." That's me. That guy. The underdog that somehow always wins. The humble dude that'll crumble you. The Lion. Nah, fuck that, the Phoenix The beast, the monster. The unpredictable cat that's been planing every step from day one. What fire is to heat and what the Sun is to light, he's the one. The spear to the heart. The question is, is it yours, or your enemys. the one you can't beat, OR join. heh..some have literally called this one The Golden child. hehe. You aleready know. The one and only.

- Apexx.

Dex 12-01-05 07:08 AM

very good.

but why did you do this?

La Cosa Nostra 12-01-05 07:32 AM

Huh?

I sure as fuck wouldnt wanna be you... I recon my life and my future is looking a hell of a lot better than yours....

Sorry to dissapoint?
Think what you wanna think bro.......If it helps you sleep at night. Just remember this though.

Nobody is un-touchable. There is always gonna be dudes out there that would look at you being egotistical like this and laugh their ass off.......

You aint the highest on the food chain believe me... And underdog's sure as fuck dont talk like that.

La Cosa Nostra 12-01-05 07:41 AM

Waaaiiit a sec..

I know what this is... Apexx is off his tits on coke.......

Rofl............Good one buddy :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 12-01-05 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Waaaiiit a sec..

I know what this is... Apexx is off his tits on coke.......

Rofl............Good one buddy :thumbup:

Ahhaha. No son. I'm "off my tits" on truth. The dudes that try to beat me on the super down low back stabber shit, i see it coming before it happens. Their body language tells the whole story before they say a word, it's liek xray vision. I don't lose. I walk in a room and I can already tell who wants to be my enemy. They don't WIN son. That's exactly how the hell i work. You don't understand what the hell I'm doing, but whne it happens to you, you understand perfectly why I did it.

Deal with it.

La Cosa Nostra 12-01-05 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Ahhaha. No son. I'm "off my tits" on truth. The dudes that try to beat me on the super down low back stabber shit, i see it coming before it happens. Their body language tells the whole story before they say a word, it's liek xray vision. I don't lose. I walk in a room and I can already tell who wants to be my enemy. They don't WIN son. That's exactly how the hell i work. You don't understand what the hell I'm doing, but whne it happens to you, you understand perfectly why I did it.

Deal with it.

Yo I know what mood your in right now.. I been there.
What I'm saying though.........

Is cats that are REALLY on top... They dont have to say shit, they just know their on top. They KNOW they cant be fucked with, and so does everyone else. But when they talk, their humble as fuck and make everyone love them instead of dispise them.

Talking egotistically is a trait of someone who feels they have shit to prove. Its all good on a forum. But just remember that in real life, someone acting like this can get real ugly and drive people away rather than gain their respect.

But hey, your not stupid... You should be able to work that out yourself right?

Mad Dog 12-01-05 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yo I know what mood your in right now.. I been there.
What I'm saying though.........

Is cats that are REALLY on top... They dont have to say shit, they just know their on top. They KNOW they cant be fucked with, and so does everyone else. But when they talk, their humble as fuck and make everyone love them instead of dispise them.

Talking egotistically is a trait of someone who feels they have shit to prove. Its all good on a forum. But just remember that in real life, someone acting like this can get real ugly and drive people away rather than gain their respect.

But hey, your not stupid... You should be able to work that out yourself right?

bold = mostly me i couldn't care less

size 3 = ye a lot of dooms posts...and this thread is utterly pointless

Young_law 12-01-05 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Imagine a kid who when you were always growin up, you seen him always excelllin at shit that you had mega problems with. But he was a bad kid and in a lot of respects a fuck up with potential to just destroy shit on numerous levels. The fucked up kid that no one could get to that you look at and pick apart like puzzle pieces when you see him like "if only" and "I wish". "I wish I had his height" "I wish I had his voice." "I wish I had his looks." "I wish I had his brains." "I wish I had his skills." "I wish I had his car." "I wish I had his money." "I wish I had his custom made jewelry." "I wish I had his businesses." "I wish I had his life." "I wish I had his girl." "I wish I had his fucking baby." That's me. That guy. The underdog that somehow always wins. The humble dude that'll crumble you. The Lion. Nah, fuck that, the Phoenix The beast, the monster. The unpredictable cat that's been planing every step from day one. What fire is to heat and what the Sun is to light, he's the one. The spear to the heart. The question is, is it yours, or your enemys. the one you can't beat, OR join. heh..some have literally called this one The Golden child. hehe. You aleready know. The one and only.

- Apexx.

you forgot

"I wish i had as much time as he did to get on RV"

Tha Q. 12-01-05 09:29 AM

I don't benchmark ANYONE on this site. Therefore, your "accomplishments" or LACK thereof don't move me...

The people I admire have WAY MORE, stand for WAY MORE, and are WAY MORE respected in REAL LIFE and in history. Why would anyone choose to mold themselves behind someone who is a LUNATIC that can't count.

Yesterday it was 220 + today it's 205 as someone so keenly pointed out...

YOU and this thread ARE a joke.

WHO COULDN'T post a thread about shit they've acoomplished that NO ONE ESLE has...ANYONE

It's called "WHO GIVES A SHIT"

Be decent for once in your life...Now, THAT would be admirable.

L. Veracity 12-01-05 10:20 AM

shit, I just want your money...let's get married when you move to California, I'll divorce you so I can get half, wOoOoOo!!

Mad Dog 12-01-05 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
shit, I just want your money...let's get married when you move to California, I'll divorce you so I can get half, wOoOoOo!!

you been watching too much Eddie Murphy

L. Veracity 12-01-05 10:36 AM

hahaa nah, it's state law in California, Texas and I don't know where else, that everything gets split down the middle 50/50 during a divorce...that's why all the Hollywood actors have to pay out madd money to their wives (or husbands) unless they have a pre-numptual agreement...perfect eXample, Nick Lachey will be getting lots of dough from Jessica Simpson cuz that bitch is rich, certainly not him ROFLMAO...

Mad Dog 12-01-05 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
hahaa nah, it's state law in California, Texas and I don't know where else, that everything gets split down the middle 50/50 during a divorce...that's why all the Hollywood actors have to pay out madd money to their wives (or husbands) unless they have a pre-numptual agreement...perfect eXample, Nick Lachey will be getting lots of dough from Jessica Simpson cuz that bitch is rich, certainly not him ROFLMAO...

ye but like my girl says

what's mine is mine

what's yours is mine

& whats ours is mine

-_-

Tha Q. 12-01-05 01:26 PM

OH...and, realize a man who is wise in his own conceits is a FOOL before God

Pride goes before a fall

and...only a fool says in his heart, "there is no God."

If you continue to taunt and tease God the way you do Apexx, you will experience his wrath. And, lemme tell you, that WLL NOT BE a pleasant experience.

Acknowledge God.