RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I fight like a bitch. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215961)

Terumoto 12-01-05 08:10 AM

I fight like a bitch.

Its true. But nobody can defeat me.

My flatmate attempted to eat the very last microwave lasagna, and I hit him with two fingers in the side of the neck, between two muscles.. he was unable to fight, and I got the lasagna.

La Cosa Nostra 12-01-05 08:15 AM

Yo when I move down to sydney.

I totally wanna have a fight with you.. Jus for shits and giggles.

Paranoid 12-01-05 08:39 AM

lmfao....go One Man Band!.

Mad Dog 12-01-05 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Its true. But nobody can defeat me.

My flatmate attempted to eat the very last microwave lasagna, and I hit him with two fingers in the side of the neck, between two muscles.. he was unable to fight, and I got the lasagna.

well i'll poke ya eyes and scratch ya ears then flat hand ya nose and watch you cry in a puddle of nose blood :thumbup:

then i'll piss on ya...or get my kitten to do that most of the time i let the kitten do it...more humiliating IMO

Nynth Degree 12-01-05 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yo when I move down to sydney.

I totally wanna have a fight with you.. Jus for shits and giggles.

OMB said he could out-drink you, Nos. [/instigation]

Germ 12-01-05 11:25 AM

lasaga: that sounds like its worth it

Tha Q. 12-01-05 12:31 PM

I've always believed fighting was stupid unless you absolutely have to...

Believe it or not, I've never been in a physical altercation...I've always managed to finess my way out of them with words...yerp

POLITICIAN in the makin!

Besides, I'm too damn pretty to get MUFFED up.

:nono:

Nynth Degree 12-01-05 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
...I've always managed to finess my way out of them with words...yerp

Yeah, but then there's all that "oh, he can't fight!" talk from other people.

M.C. Streak 12-01-05 02:12 PM

it's okay if you can't fight.

Magic5 12-01-05 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I've always believed fighting was stupid unless you absolutely have to...

Believe it or not, I've never been in a physical altercation...I've always managed to finess my way out of them with words...yerp

POLITICIAN in the makin!

Besides, I'm too damn pretty to get MUFFED up.

:nono:

That's because you actually are a bitch.

Nynth Degree 12-01-05 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
That's because you actually are a bitch.

Lmao @ saraan posting that like an hour ago.

Blay'all 12-01-05 03:29 PM

shit, i'd just shoot him :cool:

[/toogangstaforOMB]

Terumoto 12-01-05 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
well i'll poke ya eyes and scratch ya ears then flat hand ya nose and watch you cry in a puddle of nose blood :thumbup:

then i'll piss on ya...or get my kitten to do that most of the time i let the kitten do it...more humiliating IMO

You never would. I would own you with the new martial art a japanese girl is teaching me. I met her at this gym(gymnastics, not weights) that I go to on teusdays. I sparred with her that day and she beat the shit out of me so easily... If she got a hit in I was fucked for the rest of the fight. Apparently she uses taijutsu which targets pressure points on the body to own the shit out of opponents.. so im getting her to teach me it, because its the best thing ive ever seen.

Nos: sure. *smokes weed with a pipe*

drakel: you bet your ass it was worth it.

Mike Macs 12-01-05 06:57 PM

I'd handle any martial arts nigga comin at my, if I get my ass dropped then I'ma fuck at em with a pistol or somethin just shoot like three times then when they drop beat the shit outta them, or pretend to be scared n shit then get a low blow and beat the fuck outta them from there, lol nigga think cus he can hit some nigga in the neck with his fingers when they off gaurd that make it somethin, you do fight like a bitch...

Sean Gunner 12-01-05 07:03 PM

Problem is if you hit someone in the right pressure point with enough force, you can be paralyzed. Therefore getting your gun is impossible. Also, if you can't beat someone up without help (gun), then you are the one who fights like a bitch.