RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Chubbie Baby w/ Dipset (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217049)

Blay'all 12-13-05 05:37 AM

Chubbie Baby w/ Dipset

yup! newest edition to Dipset.... out of Colombus, OH

:cool:

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-05 07:49 AM

Chubby baby?

This really takes the cake for one of the worst names in hip hop history.... And who else to take him on board than dipset...

I would expect no more from these clowns....

Blay'all 12-13-05 07:54 AM

worrd, what would be even worse would be getting your ass kicked by a dude named Chubbie Baby...

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-05 08:57 AM

I would pinch his cheeks and make baby noises....

Buck.Marley 12-13-05 10:19 AM

LOL ^
That was kinda funny

But i aint never heard of this fat fuck, ain'ty expectin much on his tracks but a whole lotta BITING.

thurdshift 12-13-05 10:45 PM

dude is a DJ at the radio station here in columbus...i actually seen him at the mall wit my girl...short CHUBBY mutha fucka lol...i only recognized him b/c of his big ass two toned dipset bird gang chain...he plays his own shit on the radio...an i gotta say.....HE'S GARBAGE...there's nothin that separates him from your everyday rapper...but i dont think he's jus a rapper tho...he has a production team i think...plus he's a DJ, so he has that goin for him...a tru hustla indeed but not a GOOD rapper...

AutoMATIKā„¢ 12-14-05 03:54 PM

I heard of em either ... He's not good at all to me.
But pretty decent Dj wise ...

Zone Out 12-14-05 07:42 PM

smh @ the niggas Dipset be signin
they need to stop fuckin around and sign me

Hoodz Prophet 12-15-05 01:20 AM

^you don't keep it dipset like i keep it dipset you ain't dipset azimiz :cool:

dipset be signin some ASS dudes...personally dipset is my favorite rap group and don't get it twisted and be like 'they're lyrics are garbage' ckuz i jus like the way they carry themselves, no homo...and obviously almost everyone on RV uses the term 'no homo' which was created by dipset...so blahh DIPSET SIGN ME

Zone Out 12-15-05 01:23 AM

^I cant believe you just said that you keep it more dipset than me
the only cats that say "no homo" is me and Pop Lotty
lol, trust me, guy.
Im WAAAY more into dipset than you, no homo

Hoodz Prophet 12-15-05 01:31 AM

^lmao @ that i've listened to dipset since '00...or '02...somethin like that...i don't say no homo on RV ckuz i don't really giva fuck but i actually use the term in real life conversations...fucka RV...you probly been listenin to dipset since mic check =/ or santanas town

and word to dipset bein in my sig...DIPSET EUROGANG

Zone Out 12-15-05 01:34 AM

whaat?
I've been listenin to Cam BEFORE Dipset
Since Confessions of Fire
lmao @ you, son
I didnt even like Santana's Town
You prolly cant even name all the dipset/diplomats members

Hoodz Prophet 12-15-05 01:41 AM

word @ confessions of fire
SDE was dope too

Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Hell Rell, Freeky Zeeky, JR Writer, 40 Cal, Duke Da God, SAS, Purple City Byrd Gang....Oh and Jha Jha

^that good enough? woooo

lmao people tell me i look like jim jones all the time and rap wise when i freestyle i get compared to santana

Hoodz Prophet 12-15-05 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
whaat?
I've been listenin to Cam BEFORE Dipset
Since Confessions of Fire
lmao @ you, son
I didnt even like Santana's Town
You prolly cant even name all the dipset/diplomats members

by the way...cam has always repped dipset...i watched a special on it him and jones was talkin bout how the original members all had diplomat tattoo's even before they blew...i remember when jones was jus cam's hype man...what mean the world to you :cool: that video was dope

Zone Out 12-15-05 01:57 AM

^word, they had that stretch porsche with the hot tub in it