RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   TC vs. E-Style (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217184)

JTR 12-14-05 08:21 PM

TC vs. E-Style

Drop roster here, wtf at me leaving for a day, I come back to see ysdat saying were ducking

Shut up, :love:

Rosters...

Zone Out 12-14-05 08:25 PM

2 text
Mimesis
9th Degree

2 topical
Jack The Ripper
Hopesfall

2 gfx
Talen Ted
Cy.Q Out

2 audio
Cho Kahn MiWang
Invektive

yeah and TC STILL havent posted up ther text roster
they're a bunch of faggots

JTR 12-14-05 09:20 PM

and we ducked, Ysdat, please bare with me, you know as well as I do how hard it is to get a crew battle going and done on RV, but we are almost there.

Implicit 12-16-05 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
yeah and TC STILL havent posted up ther text roster
they're a bunch of faggots

Notice the time between between the first post and this post is only 4 minutes. So does that mean if you don't reply within 5 minutes, you're a faggot?

TC ain't backin down from nobody. And since you seem to be the one talkin the most, why don't you step up for audio so I can murder you?

Zone Out 12-16-05 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Notice the time between between the first post and this post is only 4 minutes. So does that mean if you don't reply within 5 minutes, you're a faggot?

TC ain't backin down from nobody. And since you seem to be the one talkin the most, why don't you step up for audio so I can murder you?

see, you havent been online, so you obviously dont know
this battle has been bein prepared for for about 3 days now
from the start, he havent posted up his text roster
and I dont have to step up for audio to murder you
I have to step down
set it up in audio battles and have it due in a week or two

Magic5 12-16-05 12:11 AM

So we do know who I'm battling or what?

New Meth0d 12-16-05 10:19 AM

:hump: . . . . . . . .

Ysdat 12-16-05 01:32 PM

^ co signed .

.Ike. 12-16-05 06:04 PM

still no da vinci link?

Ysdat 12-16-05 06:22 PM

never will be a link.

Zone Out 12-17-05 01:00 AM

fuck it then
Da Vinci dont do audio
COMPLETE YOUR ROSTER
Clowns
We're not about to waste our time battlin someone who 1. dont have their text roster
and
2. audio members dont even have a soundclick

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 01:05 AM

Gee, we're sorry. We actually ASK our fam if they want to battle. We don't just throw them in battles like rag dolls that don't matter.

Zone Out 12-17-05 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Gee, we're sorry. We actually ASK our fam if they want to battle. We don't just throw them in battles like rag dolls that don't matter.

everyone thats on our side joined E-Style JUST TO battle weak crews like this.
smh
we dont have people in our crew just for them to be there and sit around and post in the lounge.

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 01:25 AM

So you join a crew to battle kids on the net?

Sad day when net battling becomes a source of pride. We are friends in real life ya know? The world outside your room.

Zone Out 12-17-05 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
So you join a crew to battle kids on the net?

Sad day when net battling becomes a source of pride. We are friends in real life ya know? The world outside your room.

You are on the net as much as anyone else.
Thats like sayin
"you play Halo to kill people? its a sad day when you can go out and kill people in real life"
its all fun for, thats all this net shit is. Sometimes its taken as serious as fun, sometimes its taken as playful fun.
STFU!
I dont even feel like arguin with some chubby white kid from the suburbs who think he's cool cos he makes fun of kids that be on the net, while bein on the net RIGHT along with them

Just tell your crew leader to post up their text roster, and to find another audio head.
Cos wastin our time with someone who we arent even sure DOES audio is pointless.