RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   i know all ya'll are wanna-be balla's and such, but... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217810)

Phenom-in-all 12-22-05 01:02 AM

i know all ya'll are wanna-be balla's and such, but...

... any of you ever been with a girl, that you ain't with now, that you regret letting go? word.

[/not-for-the-wanna-be-gangsta's-thread]

GeDa Beast 12-22-05 01:03 AM

hell yes

Sean Gunner 12-22-05 01:08 AM

Eh, used to be....

KOOL COL-B 12-22-05 01:44 AM

yeah theres a girl that i miss chillin wif n shit. *sigh*... werd

∆ P E X X 12-22-05 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
... any of you ever been with a girl, that you ain't with now, that you regret letting go? word.

hmmmmmmm....................yeah. Angela Dilelo. I used to wonder what might have been had we made hot sweet jungle love that day after school.

Other than that, no. Most of my exs, now that i think bout it, I'm happy we're not together lol.

Dirty Nigga 12-22-05 07:15 AM

Nope.

Cant say I do, yo.

-TeamOne- 12-22-05 09:34 AM

hell yea, it was this girl i was goin wif back in grammar school, she was straight a lil ass, but no tits at all!!, but anyway we was in "love" supposedly and then this dude at my school got jealous and told evryone i sed i was a pimp, so she started talkin dumb, so i was like ok, and we broke up, over the years she started to grow, now she sexy as FUCK!!!! big ass titties big ass and evrything, we still cool, and we talk, but we dont go out, but def regret lettin her go

Journal!st 12-22-05 09:38 AM

HELL FUCKIN YEA MAN.........she in cali right now man................and she a model and she hella fine and cool....................we still friends but that bout it she doesnt want another try wit me............

Lethal GK 12-22-05 09:41 AM

a yo the same thing happened to me, and my older bruh warned me, he said a you need to quit treatin her like shit just cause you broke up with her, when she calls you could atleast still talk to her, he said because the girls that are normal lookin end up being the most buetiful girls, and when she does look good you gonna try to holla at her and she gonna be like get yah ugly ass aways from me, he said he knows this is true because a girl did it once to him in the club, but the shit happened to me to but I aint try to holla at her I just seen her

GKillaz05 12-22-05 09:42 AM

Yeah, I did, but then I got her back. WORD, now i been with her for 2years.

DQ 12-22-05 10:27 AM

*switches it around a bit*

I usually don't even talk to my exes anymore and the few I do still talk to, I wouldn't consider getting back together with them.

Except for this one guy, I'd take him back in a heartbeat

L. Veracity 12-22-05 10:45 AM

all my exes are kewl, we still talk...that's what gets me into shit with the new ones, they might think something's going on wid us still...not sounding cocky, but prolly al my exes would getback with me...I treat my women very well :)

Journal!st 12-22-05 10:54 AM

DQ would take me back................WORD.

DQ 12-22-05 11:19 AM

^Lmao...

Alrighty, I won't burst your bubble haha

hot 12-22-05 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all

at least 5 times.................one girl turned out to be a model and she makes 6 digits now................if you saw her you'd believe it