RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ysdats chrismas beef, fuck you! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218002)

Ysdat 12-24-05 05:47 PM

Ysdats chrismas beef, fuck you!

.Fatal., Apexx, CapZ, Cho-Kahn MiWang, CounTREE Jay, D.Zaster, Daubs, Dopium, E.C, Fathom This, Frame, FuxJustAWord, Ill Technique, ILL-noise, Joey Carolina, Jonezy©, Kon.Tay.Juz, Ltizzle, Mad Knizzle, Mike Macs, Past Tense, Premanition, QueenB_305MaMi, Rey, RobKilla, SlicKnife, Sobe., Speats, Technique, Wicked One, Will S.Unyu, Young Montana, Young Phrophecy, ~Sundance Kid~

:love:

you wants it, im a motehr fucking thuglife soldier im da realist in da game aprat from dat cat fiddy cent me to kill da world im soljaahhhh :shoot:

ok im bored, carry on :)

∆ P E X X 12-24-05 06:23 PM

What the hell are you trying to say, that you want to battle or something? Are you upset that i laughed at you for falling in e-love with someone you'll never touch?

Colby said she's got a moustache. He had her pics. And her addy. And her phone number. lmao

Daubs 12-24-05 06:25 PM

fuck you ys, me and fiddy will whore you.

Ysdat 12-24-05 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
What the hell are you trying to say, that you want to battle or something? Are you upset that i laughed at you for falling in e-love with someone you'll never touch?

Colby said she's got a moustache. He had her pics. And her addy. And her phone number. lmao

rofl @ two things.
you not even relsing what i done with this thread
and me not having a clue what the fuck your on about.

∆ P E X X 12-24-05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Artist
rofl @ two things.
you not even relsing what i done with this thread
and me not having a clue what the fuck your on about.

in that case, lemme go back to doing something that's more useful than wasting my time in your thread: anything.

Indeph 12-24-05 08:27 PM

Whew thank god for giving the sweet gift of E being invisible.

Speats 12-24-05 08:51 PM

merry christmas to you too bro:)

Ysdat 12-25-05 04:38 AM

^lol :love:

I shouldof just added your invisible ass deph. fucking afraid of being seen and shit

sabre 12-25-05 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Artist
.Fatal., Apexx, CapZ, Cho-Kahn MiWang, CounTREE Jay, D.Zaster, Daubs, Dopium, E.C, Fathom This, Frame, FuxJustAWord, Ill Technique, ILL-noise, Joey Carolina, Jonezy©, Kon.Tay.Juz, Ltizzle, Mad Knizzle, Mike Macs, Past Tense, Premanition, QueenB_305MaMi, Rey, RobKilla, Santa, SlicKnife, Sobe., Speats, Technique, Wicked One, Will S.Unyu, Young Montana, Young Phrophecy, ~Sundance Kid~

:love:

you wants it, im a motehr fucking thuglife soldier im da realist in da game aprat from dat cat fiddy cent me to kill da world im soljaahhhh :shoot:

ok im bored, carry on :)

wtf? the big man net battles

Sean Gunner 12-25-05 07:38 PM

?

Ok, santa isn't up there. *whew* at me not being online.

sabre 12-25-05 07:38 PM

^ you wanted to be up there though

13th. 12-25-05 07:40 PM

Damn i :love: u

LMAO:cool:

New Meth0d 12-25-05 07:40 PM

i guess i wasnt online at the time you made this thread...you copy and paster kasfjidlsg

Ysdat 12-25-05 08:07 PM

lol, i dont copy and paste, i just naturally write things in alphabetical order. :bored:

New Meth0d 12-25-05 09:47 PM

well :bored: you too