RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   now who is the immature 1? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218027)

allik war 12-24-05 10:22 PM

now who is the immature 1?

Rapdog21 [8:10 PM]: put it like this im sure everyone's seen the disney movie tarzan.....rite?
puregenious2 [8:11 PM]: umm yeh
Rapdog21 [8:11 PM]: here's a metaphor 4 your n other peeps understanding since my essays r 2 hard 4 ya'll 2 comprehend...that muthafucka was rasied in the wild by animals so he lived his life as 1 rite cuz thats all he knew...rite?
puregenious2 [8:12 PM]: shut up
Rapdog21 [8:12 PM]: well i lived around blacks and puerto ricans my whole life so shit rubs off get me yet?y shut-up cuz its the simple truth?
puregenious2 [8:12 PM]: yes shut up cuz its simple truth
puregenious2 [8:12 PM]: bro i dont care
puregenious2 [8:13 PM]: fuck up
Rapdog21 [8:13 PM]: no thats where your wrong you do care cause u spent almost an hour tryin 2 change me n wut i say n who i am
so therefore u do care
puregenious2 [8:14 PM]: ok
puregenious2 [8:14 PM]: die slow
Rapdog21 [8:14 PM]: im sry a ford explorer hittin me at 50-50 miles an hour barely shook me u think ur cruel words of die slow is?

puregenious2 [8:15 PM]: wtf have you been smoking
puregenious2 [8:15 PM]: good bye
puregenious2 signed off at 8:15 PM

this is a convo between me n poetic........you people come at me like im the wrong 1 for bein me yet you all have the ignorance 2sit behind your computer screens and try 2 b hard or cruel 2 people you dont even know.....and 2 poetic only shit i smoke are newports,prime times,black & mildsand weed and i also drink beer n liquor.this proves my point of the ignorance in this site....of bein who am is a crime than damnit send the cops over 2 arrest me but i aint changin who i am 4 nobody period :thefinger :thumbup:

Indeph 12-24-05 10:23 PM

Aight coo.

Pop Lotty 12-24-05 10:25 PM

I agree with you here too...I ain't never looked at Tarzan like that though...lol.

Excetera 12-24-05 10:27 PM

I dont act hard on the net...i just point out the clown shoes as i see em.

Hoodz Prophet 12-24-05 10:30 PM

...after reading that...i feel like i died a little bit inside...

what...a...waste...of...time...no one cares what race you were raised around...bottom line you are not black nor puerto rican...fake ass 50 cent...braggin bout gettin hit by a car...i got hit by a car the other day..it was goin 2 MPH...does that make me hard?

Mentor 12-24-05 10:38 PM

i dont see why ur tryin ta call ysdat imature and ignorant...your ignorant u sayin ur hard cuz u grew up around blacks and mexicans??? are u sayin all black peopl are thugs????...u saying they belong in the jungle or something??? shut the fuck and like ysdat said die slow

Ysdat 12-24-05 10:42 PM

*claps*

I admire handicapped kids who make an effort to prove people wrong.

allik war 12-24-05 10:49 PM

yo hold up first off iwhen the fuck did i mention i was hard or a badass because i was hit by the ford explorer or because of n e thing all im tryin 2 get clear is because of who n wut i was raised around is why i am who i am 2day...i aint tryin 2 say we from the jungle but u wanna go literal africa sort of inbetween 1 and a desert depending on the area of africa u at....so i guess technically yes....but yo clearly states i was raised around blacks n puerto ricans....not mexican's there 2 different races dumbass...n e way those who i have opened the eyes 2 n made things a lil easier 4 every1 2 understand me n who i am n y i am the way i am and excetera i dont wear clown shoes i wear gucci air force one's......way bigger difference there n e ways 2 every 1 on here beef n bullshit aside happy holidays,merry x-mas,happy hannakka(i know i probaly spelt that wrong my bad) n hopefully sum1 can see that life aint about who betta than who at least not 2 god..its more about who willing 2 b the better men n help 1 anotha out n quit feeding satan's will peace

Excetera 12-24-05 10:50 PM

Meh..............

Mentor 12-24-05 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
yo hold up first off iwhen the fuck did i mention i was hard or a badass because i was hit by the ford explorer or because of n e thing all im tryin 2 get clear is because of who n wut i was raised around is why i am who i am 2day...i aint tryin 2 say we from the jungle but u wanna go literal africa sort of inbetween 1 and a desert depending on the area of africa u at....so i guess technically yes....but yo clearly states i was raised around blacks n puerto ricans....not mexican's there 2 different races dumbass...n e way those who i have opened the eyes 2 n made things a lil easier 4 every1 2 understand me n who i am n y i am the way i am and excetera i dont wear clown shoes i wear gucci air force one's......way bigger difference there n e ways 2 every 1 on here beef n bullshit aside happy holidays,merry x-mas,happy hannakka(i know i probaly spelt that wrong my bad) n hopefully sum1 can see that life aint about who betta than who at least not 2 god..its more about who willing 2 b the better men n help 1 anotha out n quit feeding satan's will peace

because u got raised around blacks and pourto ricans?????..yo theres black and pourto rican pussys out there and theres ones thats hard and theres ones thats dumb and ones thats smart...u cant be what u are because of a race fuckin dumbass...learn ta not judge shit by what they are...fuckin retarded racist

Ysdat 12-24-05 10:57 PM

*eats cookie *

Mentor 12-24-05 10:57 PM

Rey ur blind how can u even read this shit :huh: :huh: