RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Worst Dumps (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218254)

Magic5 12-28-05 03:42 AM

The Worst Dumps

My least favorite would have to be the kind where like, you're dumping all smoothly and stuff but then all of a sudden you just feel a lot of it get stuck in your ass hairs so you have to grab some toilet paper and try to grab hold of the dump, but if you pull too hard it hurts like shit because you end up just tugging on ass hairs and stuff. Those ones really piss me off.

Discuss what kind of dumps you would classify as bad.

Incineratedrose 12-28-05 03:43 AM

I was wondering if anyone else has experience this before, once, they got stuck and hardened cuz i was unaware of their pressence, and i eventually had to cut the ass hairs to free the turd menace.

Magic5 12-28-05 03:46 AM

Yeah, when they harden usually I'll try to move them around with toilet paper and hope that they free themselves, but if that doesn't work, I just grip them with some toilet paper, embrace myself, and pull down as they'll come out easier then the fresh ones. But, doing that still sucks instead of just a normal dump.

Germ 12-28-05 03:46 AM

man, i dumped my gf, it was sweet, she bit my dick

Incineratedrose 12-28-05 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, when they harden usually I'll try to move them around with toilet paper and hope that they free themselves, but if that doesn't work, I just grip them with some toilet paper, embrace myself, and pull down as they'll come out easier then the fresh ones. But, doing that still sucks instead of just a normal dump.

Yeah, but these had been there for like 2 days, and like my fresh dumps kept getting caught in them so it just kept building up.

Magic5 12-28-05 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel

Shut the fuck up.

Magic5 12-28-05 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
Yeah, but these had been there for like 2 days, and like my fresh dumps kept getting caught in them so it just kept building up.

Didn't you notice the build up before it was too late? But yeah, that happened to me once before too. Like, all my ass hairs were tangled and I couldn't fix them so I just unleashed a razor on that shit.

Sobe. 12-28-05 03:51 AM

dude, I have absolutley no problems with my dumpages.

Phenom-in-all 12-28-05 03:51 AM

i thought this was about chicks... hahahaha

Adam 12-28-05 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel

Nibbles!

Lmao.

Incineratedrose 12-28-05 03:53 AM

Quote:
Didn't you notice the build up before it was too late? But yeah, that happened to me once before too. Like, all my ass hairs were tangled and I couldn't fix them so I just unleashed a razor on that shit.

Yeah, but then you feel gay as shit spreading your legs, looking in the mirror at your butthole.

Magic5 12-28-05 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobe.
dude, I have absolutley no problems with my dumpages.

Are you sure? I know you have to have preferences with some dumps over others. I mean, I must say that I prefer a normal dump in comparison too diarhea, but I'd rather have diarhea then one that gets caught in my ass hairs. Know what I mean?

Sobe. 12-28-05 03:54 AM

Quote:
Yeah, but then you feel gay as shit spreading your legs, looking in the mirror at your butthole.

:roll:

Magic5 12-28-05 03:54 AM

Quote:

Lmao. Yeah, man. I must say my pride wasn't at its highest peak that day, but I did what I had to do to get the smooth dump going again. How much did you take down? The nothing steez, or some stubble?

Sobe. 12-28-05 03:55 AM

Quote:
Are you sure? I know you have to have preferences with some dumps over others. I mean, I must say that I prefer a normal dump in comparison too diarhea, but I'd rather have diarhea then one that gets caught in my ass hairs. Know what I mean?

I agree. The art of the diarhea is that it comes out fast. But then like, you have to go back 2 minutes later