RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Time for a Real Tournament- RapVerse Survivor (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218395)

Sean Gunner 12-30-05 02:35 AM

Time for a Real Tournament- RapVerse Survivor

Word. This tournament is gonna be huge, with real prizes. No more of the fake money, sigs, posts, or anything like that. You are competing for shirts, a pair of shoes, exclusive rights to a beat, and oh so much more. There will be a few small prizes thrown in the mix, which could include a DVD, PS2 game, maybe even a CD or two.

Here are the basics, two tribes of 14 people, will compete WEEKLY, meaning if you aren't active do not bother signing up. For prizes, and of course staying in the game. The challenges will range from simple things like a collab with over 20 replies of feed not uppings, to as complicated as winning 2 out of 3 battles by voting.

Rules are simple, but the big thing is. The only way to cheat, is if you hack someone's account, or something along those lines. If you and your team decide you want to vote someone out, and can do that in a battle, by all means go ahead. It's part of the game and we have no control over it. So don't think that you can win on pure skill alone, this game will require some brains along with skill. There will be some twists along too, and there will be a weekly episode for all of RV to enjoy.

Spektikul and I are the mods, both on RV everyday so it will run smoothly. We will pick the 14 people we feel are best suited for the tournament, however, since I know how computers like to die, certain people will be PMed and told to stay active, since they might be needed as a replacement.

This tournament incorporates everything. Graphics, text battling, topical battling, poetry, audio, everything.

Let the sign ups begin!

It is NOT the first
28 to sign up!

Signed Up:
1. Gamble
2. Will S. Unyu
3. Drakel
4. Kool Col-B
5. Sobe
6. JTR
7. Drama Queen
8. Young Un
9. Non-Fixion
10. Intermental
11. Crazy Hades
12. Shawn Phillips
13. Apostrophe
14. 9th Degree
15. N. Taverez
16. Sappho
17. Xplosive
18. Mimesis
19. Fuxjustaword
20. OneStepBeyond
21. Lexikon
22. Young Law
23. Paramik
24. Nick Fletcher
25. Jae Mattic
26. shodown
27. Acuity
28. Hopesfall
29. Daubs
30. Fathom This
31. Robkilla
32. *Blac*Heart*
33. E.C
34. GKillaz05
35. Flow Intelligent
36. Po It.
37. Red Bull
38. cu cullian
39. L*F*S*
40. Invektive
41. Limited Edition
42. Fuck You Sean
43. MaRVOLOUSJay
44. R-Rated

*Phantom* 12-30-05 02:38 AM

Sign Me Up......

Zone Out 12-30-05 02:46 AM

aka The Rap Game that Apexx had.
but word
sign me up

Sean Gunner 12-30-05 02:47 AM

His was straight audio, this will include text, graphics, audio, topicals, etc...

Zone Out 12-30-05 02:49 AM

oh word
I would see how thats different
either way
Im a beast in text and Im "aiigh" in gfx

Spektikul 12-30-05 02:54 AM

Mods - Rev and Spek...

The script is still being perfected, so dont worry...

...were gunna be following what we've written to ensure no sloppiness in what happens.

Aside from the odd twists here and there.

Should be dope tho, fa real, sign up and shit.

carrots and pz

Germ 12-30-05 02:57 AM

word, i'll be in, for some reason

WERD 12-30-05 03:10 AM

yizzer, sign me up :cool: werd

Spektikul 12-30-05 03:18 AM

btw...

...there are requirements to get into the tourny.

Rev will have them up tomorrow - we want somewhat active heads that will make the tourny exciting.

and btw...we are hoping that some of the challenges we have written will make a slight difference in the way things are run on RV in general. So it should be cool.

Sign up - everyone who meets requirements will be edited into the first post tomorrow be Rev...IM OUT, LIKE A BASEBALL RUNNER.

JTR 12-30-05 03:19 AM

Ok, who ever is in my tribe is gonna win. :)

Ayo, do I have to audio and gfx too? Cuz I only do text, =/

Sobe. 12-30-05 03:29 AM

uhh.. yo, in .

DQ 12-30-05 03:46 AM

IN

Yup Yup...

B To The D 12-30-05 08:02 AM

I wanna Just Do Audio Is That Allowed?

If So Weeeerrrrd Im IN!

J. Luth 12-30-05 11:39 AM

COPYcAT!!! :mad:

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...hlight=survivor