RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Threads (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   I've sat quiet for along time (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218409)

Mentalz 12-30-05 11:37 AM

I've sat quiet for along time

& now it's time I spoke my mind.

First things first. I mean no disrespect out of this thread, no hate intended. I've been with CS almost since it's conception, and a few things have been bugging me lately.

The Roster. Ok, man, this has been nagging me for abit now. How many of you want C.S. to be revered for it's dopeness? Well that isnt going to happen when we have al of our dope old heads away. Which means we should elevate or recruit more right? Well nether is happening. The new cats we have don't hardly drop except a few of them. & we keep just inviting these random heads in the hopes they will be dope. Shit aint cutting it, seriously.

Secondly, im fucking TIRED of C.S. battling other crews only to have them come half assed or no show. Thats fucking bullshit. I'm not one to back down and I dont expect a crew I write for to EVER do that. Fuck a loss aslong as we tried, who gives a fuck if a crew has a better chance of winning overall. I dont.

Respect doesnt come from 100 wins, it comes harder from 100 wins and 300 losses b/c it shows you aint no fucking punk.

I propose we fix this shit. I say we make a recruiting spot and a battle handling spot for C.S.

I also say we VOTE on shit so we're not forced to go along with stuff we don't agree on.

Don't get me wrong, i'll NEVER leave C.S. but i'll be damned if im gona sit back and watch a crew i've seen become the dopest mother fucker on RV goto shit because of a few mistakes.

Peace.

Dickard. 12-30-05 01:02 PM

i agree, he makes a very good point.

Cocaine 12-30-05 01:31 PM

im dope and shit.......

Willa 12-30-05 02:27 PM

everyone has been recruiting

SINISTER 12-30-05 02:36 PM

Good Point........................................

Mentalz 12-30-05 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
everyone has been recruiting

You're not understanding me, I don't mean just go out and pluck people off the corner, it needs to be more... tactical, if you know what I'm saying.

B To The D 12-30-05 03:49 PM

Am I Whack?
Or Can I Stay:)

chip 12-30-05 03:52 PM

ah....... u want heads to prove themselves before they join up? if anyone questions my credentials, i'm down to do w/e.... i'm always happy to show off....

King Solo 12-30-05 04:40 PM

I agree. So I recruited me. :) Word.

JTR 12-30-05 04:47 PM

It'll never be like the old CS again, this legacy died long ago, as hard as that is to accept

King Solo 12-30-05 04:51 PM

It could be rebuilt, anything that has been lost can be found again. :)

chip 12-30-05 05:34 PM

fuck livin in the past...... we're just gonna take C.S. and make it better, no big deal..... and is that really Jack the Ripper?

Mentalz 01-03-06 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
It'll never be like the old CS again, this legacy died long ago, as hard as that is to accept

It's not about the type of people so much as the passion and dedication the people bring that makes a crew dope.

Key... 01-03-06 08:41 PM

i agree............

Acuity 01-03-06 08:43 PM

this crew done been dead. leave it and stop fuckin the corpse.