RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Non-fixon (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218421)

~Tony Green~ 12-30-05 02:16 PM

Non-fixon

You sit here and make a big fucking deal cause of what I wrote in my OM I've been here since Feburary how many people do you think have called me a wanna be 50.....

But anyway like I said you can believe what you wanna its the net and it want effect my life unlike you who prolly go to school talking bout you did over the net....

You weak your not on my level I would battle you in audio except my audio is down you an ass just like your aviator so with all do respect NON-FIXON.......
SUCK MY DICK :gfy:

MC Firetruck 12-30-05 02:19 PM

Stfu u wannabe 50 yo.

trakk*star 12-30-05 02:20 PM

lmfao i clowned b4 in text your weak im not even in school u dumb shit go refer to yerself as a third person again u homo battle me or shut tha fukk up :shoot: ass clown

~Tony Green~ 12-30-05 02:21 PM

See everybody calls me a wannabe 50 and so what maybe I'am maybe I'm not it doesn't matter to me...

trakk*star 12-30-05 02:21 PM

lmfao i dont even have to make fun of you your doin fine on yer own**leaves room satified**

~Tony Green~ 12-30-05 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NON-FIXION
lmfao i clowned b4 in text your weak im not even in school u dumb shit go refer to yerself as a third person again u homo battle me or shut tha fukk up :shoot: ass clown

I don't need to battle you I got goons for that and again with all do respect.....
SUCK MY DICK :gfy:

MC Firetruck 12-30-05 02:22 PM

*E-gats u wackasses*

POW POW!

~Tony Green~ 12-30-05 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NON-FIXION

So that explains why you can't spell :thumbup:

trakk*star 12-30-05 02:26 PM

your wack i know, it everyone whos been here for awhile knows, it and your know it
go shit up tha om forum with sum more shitty oms u fukkin choda muncher

MC Firetruck 12-30-05 02:26 PM

Oh u done got owned like whoa yo.

~Tony Green~ 12-30-05 02:28 PM

That strange cause if my OM's was shit how did I win OM of the month for "Good vs Evil" and how come my keystyle to heard'em say got nothing but positive feed...makes you think don't it...

Get off my nuts and go read a dictionary and learn something before you beef with me..

MC Firetruck 12-30-05 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
That strange cause if my OM's was shit how did I win OM of the month for "Good vs Evil" and how come my keystyle to heard'em say got nothing but positive feed...makes you think don't it...

Get off my nuts and go read a dictionary and learn something before you beef with me..

Muthafuckaz on dis site give good feedback n' vote 4 u 'cuz dey like u yo. Dat's da way it'z been 4 a minute yo.

trakk*star 12-30-05 02:32 PM

ahahahaahaha also funny how u got om of tha month because of tephlon
heard em says also got like 5 replys wow that illy.....**sigh**
its hard for sumone to hop on yo nuts when they havent even droped yet
yo fourteen year old pre-pubecent no talent dikk in tha ass homo

~Tony Green~ 12-30-05 02:35 PM

No I'm a 17 year old nigga from THE CHI and how people don't really like me on this site to be honest.....

How was it because of Teph when I came with the concept of the song and you call me a 50 wannabe listening to that freestyle or whatever you wanna call that shit your the wannabe...

trakk*star 12-30-05 02:36 PM

werd to firetruck thas exactly why u got hits cause of yo d/r or yer goons as u call em
lmfao this kids a joke emcee fire truck u got best alias of tha year huh