RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Deadly Combination(Inter And UNF)-A Ridah Boi (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218655)

B To The D 01-02-06 07:07 AM

Deadly Combination(Inter And UNF)-A Ridah Boi

Ok Okay...

Im Tryin A New Kinda Delivery In The Second Verse Cause People Dont Like My Delivery

The First Is My Normal Delivery I wana Compare Them You Know?
So I Would Like Feed On My Delivery A Lot Please

And...Yeah You Know Me N Inter Had To Do It Again :cool:

www.soundclick.com/unf

It Will Automatically Play For You...

Will Update With Links

B To The D 01-02-06 07:13 AM

Castro... 01-02-06 07:19 AM

Intro: you sound young lol its iight nice flow, emotion is there I like it

hoook: lol I like it nice

UNF: lol ya voice and flow is nice amusing but good no lie, flow quality is good, delivery as well, emotion again.

Intern: nice flow good delivery as well, like the way you delivery, lol nice

overall it was good from both of you 8/10 I liked it nah mean

keep droppin. 1

B To The D 01-02-06 07:20 AM

Thanks.......................

Kamze 01-02-06 07:51 AM

Ite.....unf you had a good flow, and emotion and pressence........Hook is dope i like it it has a real nice ring to it as usual... but agian turn yo vocals up abit agian but just abit they just abit low............Inter your verse was dope i liked the concepts you used....nice flow, emotion and delivery you owned the beat like a muthafucka......props.............Unf your second verse was good i thought that this deliuvery was not as good as the first but agian flow,emotion, presence were there............overall dope collab....shit i'm downloadin it now.

Overall 9.1/10..............dope collab i liked it.

B To The D 01-02-06 07:53 AM

Word...:cool:Thanks...............

Daubs 01-02-06 07:56 AM

lyrics are good, i aint feelin 1st minute odd, squeky voice sounds like a girl, hook is the same...gets annoyin as fuck. lmao at nexty guy in, he skits your verse with the balls drop line..

he outshined here.

Daubs 01-02-06 07:58 AM

ahhh, it got better 3rd time round. not too bad, first half of the track was shitty, the rest was aight.

B To The D 01-02-06 07:58 AM

Aight Thx.................................

PrahJect 01-02-06 11:33 AM

upppin dat.........

ksr 01-02-06 11:53 AM

this my favorite track i've heard from u
hook is str8 FIRE
it's sorta hard to hear ur vocals but i got most of it
inter's verse is easily the best i've heard from him, lyrics are hot n flow is on point
i like how inter's on the hook after his verse
third verse is good, inter's still comin hard, unf ur spit on the third verse was great, delivery was SOOOOO much better than the first verse
overall i'm really feelin this track, i'd give it a 9.5/10
you 2 should do a collab mixtape or sumthin, or at least a few more collabs... everythin u've done together has been real hot

Acuity 01-02-06 12:00 PM

yd u pan ur hook from left to right..LMAO @ ur voice, no offence but rap normally, cos dis is joke lmao..lyrically 1st verse is poor....beat is aight...inter sounds like hes rappin without his mouth fully open, maybe this delivery he goin 4..lyrically - punchlines are droppin...inter outshines on this...yall need better quality or better mixin, unf on 3rd verse you sound more comfortable, but ur voice jus dont suit this gangsta ish imo, i cnt take it seriously, u sound 6. no hate jus my opinion

ksr 01-02-06 12:01 PM

o btw i d/l'ed this, the only other rv songs i've d/l'd are from q, trip, n ike, it gotta be hot for me to download, n this track is

B To The D 01-02-06 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
yd u pan ur hook from left to right..LMAO @ ur voice, no offence but rap normally, cos dis is joke lmao..lyrically 1st verse is poor....beat is aight...inter sounds like hes rappin without his mouth fully open, maybe this delivery he goin 4..lyrically - punchlines are droppin...inter outshines on this...yall need better quality or better mixin, unf on 3rd verse you sound more comfortable, but ur voice jus dont suit this gangsta ish imo, i cnt take it seriously, u sound 6. no hate jus my opinion

Yeah Ac Im Gonna Work On My Delivery Like Im Gonna Keep It Like The 3rd Verse Lol Everyone Likes It Better

B To The D 01-02-06 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplosive
o btw i d/l'ed this, the only other rv songs i've d/l'd are from q, trip, n ike, it gotta be hot for me to download, n this track is

Oh Word thx Man I Appreciate It:)............