RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Got a Question (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218734)

Excetera 01-03-06 03:33 AM

Got a Question

lol i cant beleive it took me this long to notice...but for some reason animations dont work on my comp now...even GIF avi's & shit...could this maybe mean my GFX card or some ish is fucked...anyone got an idea why it would be doing this?

Incineratedrose 01-03-06 03:41 AM

hmm.. i would say most likely the D-base of the H-drive has shorted out due to malfunctioning card slots.

take it to radioshack.

Terumoto 01-03-06 03:41 AM

Nah probably not your GFX card.

What do you mean they dont work? They dont work in browsers or what?

Incineratedrose 01-03-06 03:42 AM

Read my post. This dude is on crack or something.

Excetera 01-03-06 03:45 AM

ya man i mean instead of the animation its one frame you get me?

Terumoto 01-03-06 03:51 AM

(presuming your browser is internet explorer) have a look in Tools>Internet Options then go to the advanced tab.

Scroll down to multimedia and look through those. I think its the one that says "play animations in web pages" .. if that isnt checked, click the box next to it.

If that doesnt work lemme know.

Excetera 01-03-06 04:00 AM

Ya i tried it but it was checked.

Terumoto 01-03-06 04:07 AM

Do they work on other browsers? It might just be a problem with your IE..

Excetera 01-03-06 04:13 AM

They worked before when i was going thru telus...but i did just recentley switch IE providers.

Terumoto 01-03-06 04:18 AM

Nah by IE i meant internet explorer -_-

Do you have another browser? If not, google mozilla firefox and download it... gifs and all that might work in it. And its free.. Then youll know if its your computer, or your browser.

Excetera 01-03-06 04:28 AM

Ya i knew what you meant...i was just wondering if it had something to do with my IE being provided by shaw now instead of telus...cause the ish use to work then...anyway good looks i'll try that.

-uNo-

Sobe. 01-03-06 04:44 AM

yeah the malfunctioning of the graphic base on your motherboard is triggering the reactor of the m-card slot. I had this before and fixed it easily with a rewiring of the graphic plug-ins.

Incineratedrose 01-03-06 04:54 AM

But then again in the d-base processor the k-punch cord will most definately short out the enamel plug-in reverse manifold pipe-line.

Sobe. 01-03-06 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
But then again in the d-base processor the k-punch cord will most definately short out the enamel plug-in reverse manifold pipe-line.

Dude, are you dumb?
the d-base plug in is pretty weak, so it won't effect the enamel at all. Also, the manifolds are only on some computers.

Incineratedrose 01-03-06 04:57 AM

Well either you're stupid, or you dont have the d-base ++ cables, which are not weak at all due to the passive force tense drive --.