RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   funny must peep (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218975)

allik war 01-06-06 12:04 PM

funny must peep

Quote:
sacdeezil (1/3/2006 4:12:13 PM): The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir....when I was born I was BLACK, " "When I grew up I was BLACK, " "When I'm sick I'm BLACK, " "When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, " "When I'm cold I'm BLACK, " "When I die I'll be BLACK." "But you sir." "When you're born you're pink, " "When you grow up you're white, " "When you're sick, you're green, " "When you go in the sun you turn red, " "When you're cold you turn blue, " "And when you die you turn purple." "And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.... Pass it on if you HATE racism
-one of my homies on yahoo who i rhyme with in the yahoo chtarooms....we and and a bunch of other's also do prank calls and shit be funny as fuck n e ways tell wut u think of this joke...

distilled 01-06-06 12:10 PM

I wouldnt say it was a joke.

I'd say it was pretty racist.

allik war 01-06-06 12:31 PM

well thats the whole thing...read what its saying...its based in the past obviously since the white man was saying colored werent allowed where ever they were in this piece... but is funny cuz the black man says wut he said...shit's hilarious cuz if u think about it its true...im white i kno i get redder than a muthafucka when im in the sun 2 long and when im sick dunno if im green or not but when im cold my lips turn blue and all n well jus about every corpse ive seen is black,blue n purple like a bruise rite?...n e ways shit was funny 2 me cuz i like when sum 1 stands up 2 racism cuz i cant stand my racist counter-parts feel me bro?

Speats 01-06-06 12:48 PM

youve git the uglyes sig ever alike

allik war 01-06-06 01:05 PM

speats....that aviator is priceless...shit hilarious...and im sry im no computer wiz who kno how 2 use paint shop 2 its fullest artistic abilities and everyone 2 busy talking shit 2 me 2 help me get a bigger sig 4 on here so until sum1 man's up 2 help me out wit a betta sig hit me up

Speats 01-06-06 01:06 PM

do you want a fucking sig?

allik war 01-06-06 01:14 PM

can u help me out with one and b real wit me dawg? cuz i aint got no beef wit u or n e 1 as long as they dont talk shit feel me im alergic 2 hataz

Speats 01-06-06 01:18 PM

got msn, i dont do sig but could found a way

.Ike. 01-06-06 01:59 PM

that wasnt funny

allik war 01-06-06 02:02 PM

i have a s/n 4 msn but i havent used it in 4eva but my girl does but i also have yahoo n aim@speats

trakk*star 01-06-06 02:04 PM

your a fuckin tool.............................................. ................fuck a herb

trakk*star 01-06-06 02:07 PM

ps your a racist fukk that callz yerself a ni%$@ u goof.............................

Incineratedrose 01-06-06 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
I wouldnt say it was a joke.

I'd say it was pretty racist.

Yep.. but of course, its tolerated when its against white people. But if we disagree with ANYthing the black man has to say. Wellll fuckkkk, we're racists.

But wtf, Im white, and thats a stupid joke, we dont turn green you idiot, stop watching cartoons. Nor do we turn blue, we just shiver a lot, which im sure you do also.

ksr 01-06-06 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
But wtf, Im white, and thats a stupid joke, we dont turn green you idiot, stop watching cartoons. Nor do we turn blue, we just shiver a lot, which im sure you do also.

he's not black, he just thinks he is
n yea, the joke isnt racist OR funny
n speats, ur avatar is great :)

Incineratedrose 01-06-06 04:37 PM

Hes not black? and he used the word nigga all the time? lol, wtf. Ban him. Hes gay anyway.