RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wanna get rich..? Read a book. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219460)

Terumoto 01-13-06 01:04 AM

Wanna get rich..? Read a book.

about making computers.

I just made AUD$1200 for like 5 hours work. 2 of those hours we're spent going out and buying the parts ... thats about US$900... not too shabby. And ive got 2 more lined up for whenever I feel like it.

LE's write a book method is so yesterday.

Germ 01-13-06 01:05 AM

open up your own shop, do it OMB

Terumoto 01-13-06 01:23 AM

if i opened up a shop it would go out of business in like a week.

although if I had a lot of money I WOULD open up a KFC. With KFC's new daily delivery of fresh, wholesome, scrumptious chicken and the Colonel's special mixture of 11 herbs and spices, we make sure you get great tasting chicken for low, low prices. KFC. Tastes better.

Germ 01-13-06 02:07 AM

you still crazy for KFC, my bro works there, sometimes i get discounts :cool:

Terumoto 01-13-06 02:21 AM

Man I go there so often, the guys n' girls that work there know me. I know their shifts and shit... I get discounts all the time.

shits dope.

I dont even order I just go "sup guys... gimme the usual."

Germ 01-13-06 06:30 PM

nice, i went there today

leady 01-13-06 06:39 PM

buildin a comp isnt all that hard in all honesty, u only need sum basic knowledge and try remember not to touch the components on the boards e.t.c

Terumoto 01-13-06 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
buildin a comp isnt all that hard in all honesty, u only need sum basic knowledge and try remember not to touch the components on the boards e.t.c

exactly... the only hard bit is putting the fan on the processor. Its like common sense after that.

Germ 01-13-06 06:43 PM

yeah, everything pretty much fits like lego, all you really need to know is how to use a screwdriver, if you're not an idiot

Magic5 01-13-06 06:43 PM

My step dad builds computers all the time. He's built like, 4 since school started in August. He buys the parts for mad cheap, then just builds everything. It is legit. He owns up at IBM and shit.

Indeph 01-13-06 06:44 PM

Oh shit... well OMB has an unfair advantage. Gym teachers know everything.

Terumoto 01-13-06 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
My step dad builds computers all the time. He's built like, 4 since school started in August. He buys the parts for mad cheap, then just builds everything. It is legit. He owns up at IBM and shit.

Yeah thats exactly what I do. Buy the parts real cheap from this supply place, then sell the built computer to them for the combined cost of the retail parts.

Terumoto 01-13-06 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Oh shit... well OMB has an unfair advantage. Gym teachers know everything.

ask yo mama. I gave her a lesson on building computers because she was having a few problems. Apparently your pops kept trying to insert a floppy disk into her disc slot, but it was useless because they're liek 4MB. So I rocked up and inserted a 300GB hard drive and it made her happy.

fuck im lame

Indeph 01-13-06 06:52 PM

Lmao mama jokes need to make a comeback.

Germ 01-13-06 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
ask yo mama. I gave her a lesson on building computers because she was having a few problems. Apparently your pops kept trying to insert a floppy disk into her disc slot, but it was useless because they're liek 4MB. So I rocked up and inserted a 300GB hard drive and it made her happy.

fuck im lame

that was the nerdiest momma joke ever, lmlo