RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This morning was ackword as hell (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219948)

Past Tense 01-18-06 01:33 PM

This morning was ackword as hell

I'm stayin true too being hip hop for good..i tried dressing preppy again and that shti just feels weird as fuck...seriously....i'm never takin my sisters advice again...i had my black tee on with my brklyn express pants and my sister was like change ! and i was like uhh no it was a struggle then I did she said i "Looked nice" i got too school said screw this..went too my homebois house and changed..i feel really akword dressing like that..now i'm really coomfortable

WAITS FOR A GAY RESPONSE FOR 9th Degree

Germ 01-18-06 02:39 PM

wtf? are you actually serious with all these threads?

Ysdat 01-18-06 03:04 PM

just do what i do when my clothes are dirty, go naked.
wooot

Tha Q. 01-18-06 03:23 PM

awkward

KOOL COL-B 01-18-06 03:30 PM

y would u wear wut sum1 else wants u 2 wear?

i wear wut tha fuck eva i wanna wear, if i wanna wear tha snuffalumphagiss costume frum seasemi street 2 skool, then ima b walkin thru tha halls in tha muthaphukkin snuffalumphagiss costume, werd

Ysdat 01-18-06 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B

i wear wut tha fuck eva i wanna wear, if i wanna wear tha snuffalumphagiss costume frum seasemi street 2 skool, then ima b walkin thru tha halls in tha muthaphukkin snuffalumphagiss costume, werd

snuffa be G and shit.

Blay'all 01-18-06 03:51 PM

i know what you mean, im in college, and when i just wanna go grab somethin to eat or go on campus real quick and i dont feel like gettin dressed, i feel awkward as FUCK in like a small ass tee n shit... awkard is the only word to describe it... cuz when u change how you dress, your style and how you carry yourself stays the same, so it just doesnt match up.

Mentor 01-18-06 05:10 PM

yo im gonna get a noose and hang every fuckin prep i see down the halls...preps look like giant 3 year olds....but anyways werd

Nynth Degree 01-18-06 06:16 PM

Aww, how nice of you to think of me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
I'm stayin true too being hip hop for good..i tried dressing preppy again and that shti just feels weird as fuck...

Lol @ thinking clothes makes you hip hop. You must be having an identity crisis of some sort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
WAITS FOR A GAY RESPONSE FOR 9th Degree

You're waiting for a response for me? Um, ok...so I guess you'll just make a gay response to this post, huh?

Terumoto 01-18-06 06:55 PM

actually its...

alkward

trakk*star 01-18-06 07:18 PM

Quote:

:spit: all over my comp screen u fucker

Incineratedrose 01-18-06 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
wtf? are you actually serious with all these threads?

I know seriously, what the hell.

A-Sez 01-18-06 07:24 PM

Quote:

one time he wore a cape and some yellow rubber gloves to school.....................

Past Tense 01-18-06 07:29 PM

Well shit.when ur pressured into this shit..fuck...man....clothes actually are apart of who u are 9th degree they show ur IMAGE..fuck

Compose 01-18-06 07:30 PM

^no its awkward (to terumto or watever)