RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I Now Present To You Marshal and...... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219989)

Snypa 01-18-06 10:41 PM

I Now Present To You Marshal and......

I Now Present To You Marshal And Kim Mathers..... (Again)

For Those Who Haven't Heard...and Didn't Know What The Song "When I'm Gone" Was All About

Eminem Weds Kim
News: Jan.14.06

EMINEM has taken a second trip down the aisle with KIMBERLY MATHERS Saturday in a suburb of their hometown of Detroit, Michigan.

The couple said their "I do's" in an intimate, sunset ceremony in front of family and friends.

The tumultuous twosome applied for a marriage license this past Thursday in Macomb County. Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, and Kim, married the first time in 1999 and divorced in 2001 following a nasty custody battle involving their daughter, HAILIE.

During a recent interview on a Detroit radio station to promote his greatest hits CD Curtain Call, Eminem revealed he was indeed back with Kim. "We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry."

Magic5 01-18-06 10:51 PM

I already knew what "When I'm Gone" was about.

Ysdat 01-18-06 10:51 PM

who cares .

Snypa 01-18-06 11:58 PM

Eminem's family now includes Kimberly Mathers, Hailey, Kimberly's neice Alaina, and Kimberly's daughter from a previous relationship, Whitney, who Eminem has legally adopted

Blay'all 01-19-06 12:11 AM

oooooh yay Eminem! :bored:

Snypa 01-19-06 12:13 AM

Man, no one has respect for an artist actually trynna have a life outside hip hop after years of bullshit

Excetera 01-19-06 12:54 AM

Meh.................

Blay'all 01-19-06 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa
Man, no one has respect for an artist actually trynna have a life outside hip hop after years of bullshit

:bored:

a life outside hip-hop posted in 'Hip-Hop Lounge'
point made....

Mc Wicked 01-19-06 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa

who gives a fuck hes just a person.

If I was getting a divorce would u be all up on my nuts like this

La Cosa Nostra 01-19-06 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Wicked
who gives a fuck hes just a person.

If I was getting a divorce would u be all up on my nuts like this

Well your not a multi millionaire whos been one of the biggest household names in the rap industry for years with an enourmous fan base spread right round the entire world who has played an instrumental part in shaping the image of rap and paving the way for a greater acceptance of caucasian rap artists...

Are you dickhead.... Sometimes I wonder if cunts actually even think before they post a bunch of hating crap because their jeolous of other people getting media attention..

Who the fuck do you think you are....

GKillaz05 01-19-06 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Well your not a multi millionaire whos been one of the biggest household names in the rap industry for years with an enourmous fan base spread right round the entire world who has played an instrumental part in shaping the image of rap and paving the way for a greater acceptance of caucasian rap artists...

Are you dickhead.... Sometimes I wonder if cunts actually even think before they post a bunch of hating crap because their jeolous of other people getting media attention..

Who the fuck do you think you are....

lol at Nos, thats true tho' for sure! He's the type to post some stupid thread about nothin'. This is Hip Hop talk and that is what he is doin'. Lettin' people know shit about Hip Hop, so if you dont give a shit, why bother postin'??.. But yeah I can see the money signs$$ in kims eyes now!

Snypa 01-19-06 02:55 PM

lmfao....dat could be the case.......^^^^

but im trynna show everyone that rap isn't all life is about, it took eminem, until he passed 30 to realize Family is more important, and he realized that through himself, not hip hop...

If u set ur mind on hip hop and thats it, ur in for a kick in the ass

-Substance- 01-21-06 05:21 PM

lol....nos you righ tho.......glad for em that he finally got his life straightened out........

Cocaine 01-21-06 05:51 PM

i didnt realize getting back with Kim was straightening his life out??? from what i understood they went thru quite a bitter divorce, and from Eminem's songs.. he seemed to not have to good of feelings for her.. :huh: just cause he remarried his wife doesnt mean he's getting his shit together..