RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anyone in a long lasting relationship? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220060)

Dabatos 01-20-06 06:14 AM

anyone in a long lasting relationship?

if you are.. jst wondering how you work it out after being together for so long.. like dont you have hella bad fights n shit.. like how do you work it out or what should you do to make it last.. cuz damn i dont wanna loose my girl :(

Phenom-in-all 01-20-06 06:23 AM

i was with my girl for 5 years.... and all i can say dude is trust. #1 thing is trust. Without you're eff'd. and with that - you got everything you need to make it work. Love and all that will tell you if you WANT to stay, but only trust tells you if you NEED to stay. word.

ThatCracka 01-20-06 07:07 AM

ya, you got ups and downs but it works out in the end. you crazy cracka.

Dabatos 01-20-06 07:13 AM

word thanks fam.. and thanx phenom.. im thinkin that was the only problem cuz i kept askin who she was hangin with cuz i guess i did trust her.. but still sorta didnt trust her because i was just so scared to loose her.. but now i know... thanx fam..

Tha Q. 01-20-06 07:16 AM

I'm too much of a free spirit to be tied down in a relationship for long.

eh ehhh

Dabatos 01-20-06 07:43 AM

LOL.. wierdo =P haha.. well yeah ahh jst started a song at 3:40 am for her valentine gift.. n now its 4:40 am and half way done =P woo hoo lol..

Speats 01-20-06 07:58 AM

fuck you distilled:thumbup:

distilled 01-20-06 12:41 PM

Your english is so fuggin dope speats :o

Immense 01-20-06 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Your english is so fuggin dope speats :o

:laugh: ...

well you wont be long with her,
im in no more relation no more,
but maybe well come back together...

:laugh2: ...i love it

trakk*star 01-20-06 01:04 PM

2 years and goin strong...........................................
and we fight..........but we get over it.............................
plus we live together so....iuts even harder cause we always togetha cept when one of us is at werk..........................
not really sure just dont get too exited when u fighting know when to walk away..........

ILL GEE 01-20-06 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
if you are.. jst wondering how you work it out after being together for so long.. like dont you have hella bad fights n shit.. like how do you work it out or what should you do to make it last.. cuz damn i dont wanna loose my girl :(

first off.... this post makes you look soft and like you got no kinda control of ya relationship... 2... ya should be talking to ya girl and not all of RV.... most of these kats are your age or younger.... what do they really know that you don't already.... if ya want some real advice ask ya parents or someone older in ya family.... someone that you seen stick it out for years and hold it down thru thick and thin.....

now get da hell off da couch... time is money and i got another patient coming in!

Also Known. 01-20-06 11:02 PM

shit i get bored if i dont fight but it also makes me qustion my relationship shit is strange women never stay with the nice guy neither they look for the one to treat them shitty ever notice that?

.Ike. 01-20-06 11:11 PM

over 2 and a half years.....

and we dont do good....we fight every time we talk.......

word

Spektikul 01-21-06 12:16 AM

4 years in feburary and goin strong...

...heres the trick, pick a girl that you dont fight with. lol.

We used to argue at the start, but got past it.