RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lol @ my family...Ya boy is NO LONGER a closet rapper! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220353)

Tha Q. 01-23-06 08:09 PM

lol @ my family...Ya boy is NO LONGER a closet rapper!

I made a gospel rap song called "All Praise 2006", which I posted here on RV. I was apprehensive at first because I didn't know how it'd be received, nor did I know how it would turn out. Well, lo and behold, I was extremely satisfied with the outcome of the track. And, it was well received here on RV. Anyway, to make a long story short, I gave my grandmother two copies of the song on CD to listen to. No one in my family, not even her, knew that I rapped as a hobby. Apparently, she gave a copy to my cousin William, who then gave a copy to my cousin Monique. Well, Monique just left here after visiting with my aunt Yvette. She was so excited about that track and surprised I rapped. She loved it! Then, she went on to tell me how she went all around town letting other people hear it and they liked it as well. lol...It's strange. But, I actually feel relieved that someone other than myself and you all on RV knows that I rap now.

I feel good about it.

holla

Indeph 01-23-06 08:11 PM

Oh you all happy now.. wait untill them niggas ask you to "spit a lil somethin" for your middle aged family members who clap for anything.

Incineratedrose 01-23-06 08:12 PM

Yeah, well when my mom opened the door and i was just unleashing some insane lyrical skills on the mic, she basically knew i was destined for celebrity life.

J. Luth 01-23-06 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Oh you all happy now.. wait untill them niggas ask you to "spit a lil somethin" for your middle aged family members who clap for anything.

get on AIM and shit.

and rofl @ hopes. word

Incineratedrose 01-23-06 08:13 PM

No pun, no pun.

Once on yahoo, i was in this room with Daubs, some of his UK buddies, and uhh, Montana or somebody... and my mom grabbed the mic and dropped 4 lines. It was sick.

trakk*star 01-23-06 08:14 PM

lmao werd ^^^^^^^^
yeah alot of peeps know i rap its kinda annoyin there all askin me questionz and shit im like:shoot:

Tha Q. 01-23-06 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakk*star
lmao werd ^^^^^^^^
yeah alot of peeps know i rap its kinda annoyin there all askin me questionz and shit im like:shoot:

word....now my cousin Monique wants to come over and use my mic to record tracks

lol

Oh lawd...wut did I just start

J. Luth 01-23-06 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
No pun, no pun.

Once on yahoo, i was in this room with Daubs, some of his UK buddies, and uhh, Montana or somebody... and my mom grabbed the mic and dropped 4 lines. It was sick.

word and she stole your coke, so that's why you said that "where's my coke nigga?!?!" line. illy

Incineratedrose 01-23-06 08:21 PM

Word life. You just wanna kick they faces.

Incineratedrose 01-23-06 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
word and she stole your coke, so that's why you said that "where's my coke nigga?!?!" line. illy

Roflflflfl. I have that song on my ipod.

Tha Q. 01-23-06 08:23 PM

Quote:

Hey...stop talkin bout IPODS in my thread unless u plan on mailin me yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incineratedrose 01-23-06 08:24 PM

I got it for christmas.

Awwww!

J. Luth 01-23-06 08:25 PM

Quote:

dude that song and I believe I can fly are ill beyond reason son

Me #3: I AGREE!!!!

^STFU!! :shoot:

Tha Q. 01-23-06 08:25 PM

Quote:
I got it for christmas.

Awwww!

Giving is the greatest joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incineratedrose 01-23-06 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
dude that song and I believe I can fly are ill beyond reason son

Me #3: I AGREE!!!!

^STFU!! :shoot:

Word, you know it.

I had my old mic on them both tho, so my parts sound gay. Lol.