RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I fuckin' hate school. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220979)

Adam 01-30-06 01:03 PM

I fuckin' hate school.

Yeah, who else can relate?

Indeph 01-30-06 01:05 PM

Don't get me started.

Wicked One 01-30-06 01:06 PM

Lol Yeah i feel the same...But its my senior year..So it isnt that bad...

Immense 01-30-06 01:07 PM

i used to say the excat same..now i been workin for a couple of years...and honeslty...id love to be back at school...you dont think it now...but you will one day...

veyetal 01-30-06 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
i used to say the excat same..now i been workin for a couple of years...and honeslty...id love to be back at school...you dont think it now...but you will one day...

actually, i agree...its fuckin' weird how that works

Young_law 01-30-06 01:13 PM

usually id agree, but my schedule this year is fuckin raw as hell, so i actually dont mind going to school, also dont mind not going to school

Sean Gunner 01-30-06 03:31 PM

I don't mind school.

Daubs 01-30-06 03:33 PM

I fuckin hate it.

Sit with mentor / councillor for most lessons.

Spektikul 01-30-06 03:48 PM

Schools actuall pretty wicked...

...if you minus all the learning, assignments, and homework.

:)

GKillaz05 01-30-06 03:49 PM

I hate school too. I am actually tryin' to graduate, but I got suspended of Friday cuz I was bein' rude to a teacher, but I didnt swear, just bein' rude.. and she goes and tells the V.P. I told her im fuckin' leavin', when really I just walked out and said watch me leave. So I got all week off now and it fucks up all my projects and shit, so now im fucked!!

Adam 01-30-06 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense

Nah..

I was done school last year..

Decided to go back, now I hate it..

High-Dro 01-30-06 05:24 PM

you do??? i got a math ib exam tomorrow, provincial physics 12 exam wednesday, and thursday i got a global geography exam

and here are the results from last year's physics exam, this is from an official Nova Scotia Department of Education Physics 12 Report:

KOOL COL-B 01-30-06 05:34 PM

i like skool. i dont do wack ass smart shit like high dro, im in special classes, n im a year behind :cool: i have alot of frees, n i neva have homewerk. n at skool i make money frum sellin shit, n i battle people sumtimes. n my teachers all like me cuz i always make them laugh n shit. n in my 1 class alls we did wuz watch movies. next semesters prolly gonna suck ass tho :( werd

Speats 01-30-06 05:56 PM

i really really really really really fucking hate fucking school, fuck its the worst thing that god created after country music

money 01-30-06 05:57 PM

i hate school cause i got iss for 2 more days.