RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   The Path of Dante - Digital Art Entry (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221376)

G Deuce 02-04-06 08:47 PM

The Path of Dante - Digital Art Entry

Yea, I'm entering a piece of digital art into a college art show at IU, called DART (Digital ART).

The idea that i had to use was to create a picture from 3 different pictures to created a theme that flowed. I used 5, two of which were the same picture but different sections.

Soooo....

Here are the sources.....The sky I got from a free stock website, that i had to source. The gate i created myself, and i took the other pictures myself also.

And the result, I call this, "The Path of Dante". No brushes were used, except for on the gate.

enjoy and leave feed please.

Sean Gunner 02-04-06 09:33 PM

Would be better if the ground going to the door is more clear and we could see more of it.

Hoodz Prophet 02-04-06 09:45 PM

i think this is great...can't tell you what i like so much about it
but i love it...no homo i guess lmao but yeah man this is amazing

Sean Gunner 02-04-06 10:08 PM

Ya, I like it, but still, more ground would look better and more professional.

-Substance- 02-04-06 10:13 PM

shit looks amazing......real nice job on this homie...

G Deuce 02-04-06 10:14 PM

I didnt put a lot of ground on it to emphasis on the door. The natural eye looks at the center of a picture first, then works it way down. If there is nothing downward for the eye to look upon, it moves up to its first, glancing persepective.

Split Level 02-04-06 10:20 PM

its not bad but it would of been better it it was blended as one picture, not ground, black, a wall, Black and then sky...

Blay'all 02-04-06 10:43 PM

lol no offense Rev, but i think this cat knows more about what looks professional and shit than you... and yeah, this is some dope shit G.

G Deuce 02-04-06 11:03 PM

thanks for the feed, uppin......................

Hass 02-04-06 11:30 PM

you really did nothing
people in DART thingy you was talking about will probably do shit 50 times better or 50 times worse

the worse was the door wtf was that the street on the door was a horrible touch
before you enter that do something better and put this as a last resort

G Deuce 02-04-06 11:40 PM

^^^^see, this is why i'm tired of net kids....
He missed the whole entire point of the piece.....
Not everything in art has to be extreme changes. Coming from a person who has won many digital art contests, i think i know a little of what i'm talkin about. So, i'm going to ignore your pityful cry for attention by giving someone else a chance to drop constructive critizim.

Hass 02-04-06 11:48 PM

< not searching for attention
i've won about 17 digi art contest
and never lost any
so i am just giving my point of view if you cant take harsh critisim then dont post anything
also i aint a net kid i've been doing graphic arts since forever, but must i explain myself to you cause i dont like your simple shit? no
i'm just saying your shit is way to simple for a gallery or a contest thus suggesting you do something else and use pic's that you have take so it would look much better

G Deuce 02-04-06 11:55 PM

The pics that i used were taken, except for the sky. The door was created, so your point being? Listen, Harsh critizm is one thing, telling someone that you dont like their display because "your thought" was that it was horrible. Thats not critism, but stating your opinion. Which i did not ask for. If you thought it was simple, then explain what could make it better. THats what makes all artist better. You and millions of other people, including myself, have been doing graphics for years, so get over yourself. We all have room for improvement, and by looking at your signature, I'm sure that you consider yourself in that category also. So, for those that dont know what i'm looking for, Feedback please. Constructive Critisim for those who dont understand. And if your just coming in here to say that it sucks, please dont waste your time. Uppin for feed.....

Hass 02-05-06 12:15 AM

since your so rude about it i'll give you some suggestions

the pics dont seems to mesh well the road swurves off and there are tracks on it a straight road would be much better
and the clouds can be much better cause it looks way to unreal at its position
the door must go it looks very out of place (a mirror door man?)
plus to me it looks like there is no emotion in it

and my sig is old its very old and i dont do sig's i hate doing sigs
and your sigs are wack to

G Deuce 02-05-06 12:26 AM

I'm rude?! Hahahahaha, please Hass. You humor me.

Anywayz......uppin..................