RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   <------has absolutely ZERO INTEREST in recording right now (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221387)

Tha Q. 02-04-06 11:10 PM

<------has absolutely ZERO INTEREST in recording right now

wow...I rode this wave for a month...

It hit me in december and I kept writing and writing and recording until I just tapped myself out.

*wonders how long this phase will last*

neone else experience writing/recording pause?

J. Luth 02-04-06 11:13 PM

illmatic...........

villagepimp 02-04-06 11:22 PM

Yeah... over the summer... but word... I got my verse done on that Track... I'll have to send it to ya... so when you get over this... you can record.

Tha Q. 02-04-06 11:23 PM

^^no doubt

G Deuce 02-04-06 11:24 PM

Yea, i had mine a while ago. But when you get over it, your rhymes skills become more advanced. So look at it as a lyrical fast. Sometimes you just need to get your mind off of it for awhile.

villagepimp 02-04-06 11:25 PM

Oh yeah... Deuce, I gotta send it to you too... lol... and my boy Steve wanted me to tell you that you're the Black Johnny Cash.

Tha Q. 02-04-06 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
Yea, i had mine a while ago. But when you get over it, your rhymes skills become more advanced. So look at it as a lyrical fast. Sometimes you just need to get your mind off of it for awhile.

yea...This is DEF. true.

Stepping away then returning with a fresh perspective can do marvels for your work.

Sean Gunner 02-04-06 11:35 PM

Ya, happens occasionly to me in graphics and writing. Some months I will make something daily and write parts of songs daily, other months I just don't want to look at photoshop or adobe audition.

High-Dro 02-04-06 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
^^has absolutely ZERO INTEREST in recording right now
DO IT ANYWAY!!!

*shakes fist...in a masturbatory fashion*

SKEET SKEET SKEET!!!

Young_law 02-04-06 11:47 PM

exact opposite
all i wanna do is write and record, dont see the songs forum so im about 2 post my new track in the lounge

TitoBronsky 02-04-06 11:51 PM

werd...... that sucks... but... like duece said.. could be a good thing... so... when you come up off this... Theres a Internet mag which represents Independent and unsigned artist... and they want to interview 3te ... so when you get a chance... get yourself a lil bio together.. wit some pics..etc... i gotta submit this in a timely fashion to get us in there.....

my new mic should be here on Monday...

*HAPPY DANCE*

so holla at me so we can get some crack muzick jumpin off

Young_law 02-04-06 11:55 PM

^^whats their site lol

Tha Q. 02-04-06 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
werd...... that sucks... but... like duece said.. could be a good thing... so... when you come up off this... Theres a Internet mag which represents Independent and unsigned artist... and they want to interview 3te ... so when you get a chance... get yourself a lil bio together.. wit some pics..etc... i gotta submit this in a timely fashion to get us in there.....

my new mic should be here on Monday...

*HAPPY DANCE*

so holla at me so we can get some crack muzick jumpin off

Yea...the last time this happened, I came off this fast and recorded "Hood Voices" "Ghetto Hobbies" and "True Dope". So, needless to say, a break can be a good thing.

PS
I already have a Bio and a pic you can use bro.

TitoBronsky 02-04-06 11:57 PM

pm me the link... tony finishishing his and im almost done aswell

http://whoopwoop.com/

^^^ thats the mag we'll be in^^^

High-Dro 02-04-06 11:59 PM

*plays Tiger Woods 06 on xbox 360 while listening to "A Piece Of Strange" album by The Cunninlynguists*
*plays 4th round*
*Double Eagles 16 at Sawgrass*
*Birdies 17 at Sawgrass*
*Birdies 18 at Sawgrass*
*finishes 45-under to annihilate the competition..Tiger finishes 2nd at 10-back with a score of 35-under*
*wins The Player's Championship*

fuck i'm dope