RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ATTN: 9th Degree (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221503)

Storm 02-06-06 05:28 PM

ATTN: 9th Degree

After reading a 176 line battle and viewing the votes, im going to say that the winner of that battle was mimesis. In no way did jtr win. It was evident from the first 12 lines that JTR was in no way the winner of that battle. Im not blaming you, but since you run the tourney i am bitching to you. Im not a mim dickrider. I barely like him. but he won, and to have those people blatantly dickride JTR into the finals is retarded. MIMESIS WON THAT BATTLE. theres nothing else to say about it. Read the votes, and i smell bullshit. btw, im DAZ from RB. if you dont know, ask a mufuqa about me.

Nynth Degree 02-06-06 05:30 PM

Why thank you for your opinion on a battle that had I did no moderating on at all.

I'll now proceed to not care.

Kirk 02-06-06 05:30 PM

Lol................

Storm 02-06-06 06:16 PM

hahaha

^ theres your laughter if thats what you hoped to achieve with your ignorant and useless comment. and for the srest of you useless fucks with no opinions, just use my laugther to gratify the need to be a fucking retard. I did say i wasnt blaming you you infidelic peice of shit, i was simply stating the facts. Fact is. Theres massive D/R in thgat battle. Correct it bitch. Thats all thats it.

.Ike. 02-06-06 06:29 PM

*thinks 9th degrees post was pretty funny*

Nynth Degree 02-06-06 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
hahaha

^ theres your laughter if thats what you hoped to achieve with your ignorant and useless comment. and for the srest of you useless fucks with no opinions, just use my laugther to gratify the need to be a fucking retard. I did say i wasnt blaming you you infidelic peice of shit, i was simply stating the facts. Fact is. Theres massive D/R in thgat battle. Correct it bitch. Thats all thats it.

Um...I didn't set up the battle. I didn't vote on the battle. I didn't close the battle. I didn't even fucking read the battle. The only post I made in the battle thread was to stop the freeposting. Other than that, I had nothing to do with the battle. So good job misinterpreting my post and thinking I was the only mod for KORV3.

Nynth Degree 02-06-06 06:47 PM

And if you're telling me to correct something, that kinda makes it obvious that you're blaming me for it.

Sean Gunner 02-06-06 08:07 PM

Why did you so randomly read that battle?

Storm 02-06-06 08:09 PM

because i heard it was extremely long.

La Cosa Nostra 02-06-06 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
hahaha

Dickriding on a battle forum?

NOOOOOOO..........As if man..
That shit would never happen...

JTR 02-06-06 08:43 PM

I got dr'ed out of my LLL Jr. playoff battle. Every site has d/r on it, regardless, I don't care what you think. Mimesis went 88 lines without telling me, that was a bitchmove, I didn't complain, I matched him, said he had a dope verse, I told him g/l, no hard feelings and wtv happens happens. Yet he decided to complain and sway as much as he could when he started losing. Bitching, and then proceeding to beef with me and everyone who voted for me. He should have been dq'ed from the tourney when he was caught ghosting another member in the same tourney. He should have never been aloud to drop 88, and even if he was, he should have told me. And he should have lost, and he did lose. The people who voted were as e-cool with Mime as they were with me, you can call them stupid votes, but don't say they are d/r. Bottom fucking line, and i'm tired of saying it over again, the votes went my way, I won, regardless of everything else that happened, so suck it up.

Abraxas 02-06-06 09:12 PM

Woah temper temper JTR...
And I agree that was a bitch move...

hot 02-06-06 09:16 PM

momma used to tell me not to cry over spilled milk
I shoulda killed that bitch...............

JTR 02-06-06 09:20 PM

No, i'm just tired of these god damn kids bitching about it over and over, and they get mad at me, like it's my fault.

HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT?!

I posted a verse, I got more votes. And then kids gonna come at me. Like wtf do you want me to do, tell everyone I lost and give Mime my win, fuck that. I didn't lose, I won, suck it the fuck up. No more complaining.

Logic The Goonie 02-06-06 10:05 PM

Uh uh, stfu.