RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How can RV be made better? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222539)

WhoAmI 02-17-06 07:22 PM

How can RV be made better?

This is a serious one this time so no blatantly stupid/smart ass/sarcastic/ answers

this will ultimately benefit members by increasing the quality of the site.

So let's use our synergy to get this thread going.

what are your suggestions on making rv a better place and more efficient rap board?

KiLLa InStInCt 02-17-06 07:28 PM

first of all. people need to stop hate votin'. there needs to be tournaments for real $$$.
And lastly, there needs to be more of a competition here. seriously, cuz most of these cats claim they nice, but realistically, they r trash. i'm sayin it honestly and i'm not tryin' to offend anyone.....nah...maybe a lil. lol

Compose 02-17-06 07:36 PM

nothing, rv's been done for a long time now and its impossible to get it entertaining again

Shear Kaughn 02-17-06 07:44 PM

we should have tournments against other rap sites such as ourselves..i'm talking about battles...eg. battles, topical..whatever....it will make the Internet rap community more competitve and fun at the same time....

i like this internet rap shit..keeps the kids off the streets.....gives them something positive

>>::StyleZ::<< 02-17-06 07:51 PM

we shud have newer emoticons and have an arcade for peeps to play wit when they're bored

Shear Kaughn 02-17-06 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Tricky::.
we shud have newer emoticons and have an arcade for peeps to play wit when they're bored

i usually just jackoff when i'm bored....

>>::StyleZ::<< 02-17-06 07:55 PM

lmfao.....thanks for tellin me

SerB 02-17-06 07:57 PM

wow your a idiot.

you've been here way longer than me but even i know that there is a whole sub-fourm on this topic on the site.

its in "back stage"

called suggestion.

WhoAmI 02-17-06 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
wow your a idiot.

you've been here way longer than me but even i know that there is a whole sub-fourm on this topic on the site.

its in "back stage"

called suggestion.

LL is the most noticed and popular forum here so that's where people are gonna be most likely to notice it so fuck off out of this thread if your aint gonna follow the rules in the first post regarding smart ass comments

thank you

upping this

SerB 02-17-06 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
LL is the most noticed and popular forum here so that's where people are gonna be most likely to notice it so fuck off out of this thread if your aint gonna follow the rules in the first post regarding smart ass comments

thank you

upping this

LOL!

how was i making a smartass comment?

I'm showing how dumb you are.

the site should kick people like you.

Magic5 02-17-06 08:55 PM

By elevating. Text is behind in this site. Audio is actually pretty caught up. Topical is behind. Whatever.

Nynth Degree 02-17-06 09:02 PM

Why save RV?

Sean Gunner 02-17-06 10:06 PM

You can't. Simple reason is that people try to look cool by saying they don't care so when someone tries to make the time enjoyable they tell them to get a life, even though they are on just as much as the person trying to help.

It's the people lack of willingness to actually enjoy the internet, because apparently we are suppose to hate the time online and we can't win anything real and even when we can, they don't do ish in the tournament because it would make them look uncool. Cuz you know that net reps are huge.

Tell the people to actually care a little bit and try, I guaruntee you the site will look better and people will have more fun and actually like coming on this site and win some real prizes.

TitoBronsky 02-17-06 10:55 PM

make a requirement on this site...........

if you've been on this site for more than a year.. your account will be closed if your not doin Audio!

the whole point of this Site is rappin!, makin tracks etc!

get a mic or get the F' off the site

WERD

LMAOffender 02-17-06 11:01 PM

it just became a better place now that im here..