RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hyphie Movement (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222941)

FIVESTAR GENERAL 02-22-06 11:22 AM

Hyphie Movement

iz this hyphie movement really reaching out of california- if u don noe wut it iz watch dis video-tell me wen to go
itz some bay area shit so give me some feed back

FIVESTAR GENERAL 02-22-06 03:26 PM

some of yall mite have seen da vidoe on b.e.t. its gettin some play now

BabyCapone 02-25-06 03:04 PM

Whut tha fuck is the hyphie movement? not being disrespectful but get at me bout it ~WUN~

FIVESTAR GENERAL 02-25-06 03:06 PM

check da video itz shit we do in tha bay area its spreading to LA and texas and sum other places but itz mosly jus bay shit peep da video tho it will enlighten you

SUPERVILLAIN 03-02-06 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyCapone
Whut tha fuck is the hyphie movement? not being disrespectful but get at me bout it ~WUN~

well...

the hyphy movement originated in the bay (oakland) and consists of us gettin' incredibly "stupid" when and wherever we want. gettin' "stupid, retarded, or going dumb" can be done by simply going outside of the norm. be it through crazy car antics (ex: whippin' at sideshows/ghostridin' your bucket etc.), through dance (ex: the thizz dance), through speech (ex: "ya-did-i-mean?"), through your attire (ex: super outrageously flamboyant clothing), well...........you get the point (i hope...lol). it basically means to get as obnoxious and silly with whatever your doing....just as long as you do it big.

stand out and enjoy yourself to the fullest........its all some have.

s.v.

Dirty Nigga 03-05-06 06:35 PM

Man, I used to live In Sacramento, and this Hyphie Movement was around then, it brings ebonics, pimp outfits and wild street parties a whole new meaning....

shit, in sac townm on some nights, it'd be like mardi gras in that bitch lol.

M Eazy 03-05-06 08:08 PM

^Hell yea...That Mardi Gras shit get shut down quick. We be having it in Old Sac most of tha time. Cops is bitches!!! But, when it get shut down, we just move to another spot.

Same with sideshows. We get stupid doodoo dumb wit it!!!

SUPERVILLAIN 03-07-06 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
Same with sideshows. We get stupid doodoo dumb wit it!!!

^^^praise the lord brutha.

.....and for cats not knowin'.........when it comes to swingin' ya whips, you cant out do the 5.0's. no sir-ree. dont attempt to. you'll try, fail........AND look incredibly stupid. lol.

s.v.

Paper View 03-13-06 07:30 PM

We get S T U P I D... Gas Break Dip in a GOLF CART ya ever try that shit? I got a video of me doin that screechin the tires and then ghost ridin it

SUPERVILLAIN 03-25-06 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
We get S T U P I D... Gas Break Dip in a GOLF CART ya ever try that shit? I got a video of me doin that screechin the tires and then ghost ridin it

^^^throw the link up.

s.v.

Paper View 03-25-06 05:18 PM

I would but its on a phone and the format is qcp or something like that can't even play it on nothing

SUPERVILLAIN 03-25-06 05:20 PM

damn, that sucks a fat one.

s.v.