RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ike, Black Magik, King - Spin Records Anthem ( Oh SHIT! ) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222970)

.Ike. 02-22-06 05:39 PM

Ike, Black Magik, King - Spin Records Anthem ( Oh SHIT! )

i left feed on spul and tizz's diss to LE, and Past Tense's new song that hes sending to the radio....

as most of u know....ive started my own indie label n what not...ive extended it to st louis...the artists there will be recording with magik...so we signed our first cat...his name is King....already started on his album...

1st verse: Ike
2nd Verse: Black Magik
3rd Verse: King

www.soundclick.com/youngike

Spin Records Anthem

.Ike. 02-22-06 05:41 PM

oh yea...and leave links and ill return the favors.....thanks

13th. 02-22-06 05:55 PM

Listenin:

Love this beat! All 3 of you flow dope on this shit! Lyrics fit the type of song. Ya presence and delivery is like woahhh! lmao. Magik has a real natural slur which brings it down a bit. Mixing is dope! N damn King is dope, could go far!

9/10 cuz i like it that much!

mind_immortal 02-22-06 06:16 PM

yeah, i like the styles you are puttin out...as for king i like this shit all around good shit...the beats tight ...the producers can actually spit ..unlike .. so so many others... its a entire package... i see sales in your future...

Willa 02-22-06 06:47 PM

ive warned u befor send me links and ill reopen this

Willa 02-23-06 05:47 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...664&postcount=6

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...50&postcount=16

.Ike. 02-23-06 06:59 PM

up.........................fuck...............

p4ntzistheish 02-23-06 07:07 PM

aiight This shit was raw. As usual Ike you were crazy...I love that Devil's Accomlice line lol.and Sam had that same opening...WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THE BUILDING. Unless you record outside. Anyway he was good as usual. I was skeptical of King but dude is good. I like his flow and shit. Had some nice bars. Overall great track. Hit me wit a collab or I'll fuckin turn your uncle's intestines insideout. Word. 9/10

Paranoid 02-23-06 07:15 PM

damn yall surprised me....

Ike: your verse was very good, I love your voice man, if I were you I woulda went a little more vicious. but you still had it man, nice lyrics great flow and delivery. you overall showed how good your label is man.

black magik: I've always loved your voice, nice deep gangsta soundin. though I hate the way you write, to gangsta of a writting style which is a bad thing man. but you can still write some tight shit man. your flow and delivery is good as well. And also the talkin between verses was gay lol, you said the most gayest shit, I was just waitin for the verses to hit. ya'll shoulda just hit the whole beat with no pauses between verses, expesically if yall aint gonna do a hook.

king: shit man this kid is dope, I like his voice his flows pretty and as well. delivery was solid and kept goin solid. the lyrics were pretty good, as well a little to gangsta but it's not totally bad. overall dope job man.

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221910

Shear Kaughn 02-23-06 07:16 PM

yo check it sunshine...

i see you got the third verse filled in big ups on that.....major props massive...
all three of you clowns came pretty hard...the beat was my favorite part...everything seem to fit in place...that king dude really blazed the track bring up the end.....do the spin records thing...spin it round town clwon....

.Ike. 02-24-06 02:45 PM

thanks.....uppin............

banks 02-24-06 09:05 PM

yea banks in the buildin lets go

lol
ike:already heard this part of u once before im likin where ur takin ur stuffs man and ur lyrics good ur overall output was superb lol u could have been a little more jsut a smidjin vicious but overall u got it man

black magik: always and for ever a 15 year old white cat bringin more pain then any 25 year old black guy in around or thinkin abotu the game but u do got a natuaral slurr liek guy above said but its ur style so thats cool

king:first thing ive heard of u and u came wiht it hard and u was straight up tellin em like it was came hard liek the touchin knees line real cool on that but spin records sounds like its goin places

as for me u know i rep spin records hell i made the sig and when ike drops and album try to get it before its over priced and rated in stores and be waitin on gettin our stuff we been out i aint been postin alot been tryin to write and record for our cd but its commin so jsut chilll

good job guys 9/10

Fuck You Sean 02-25-06 01:09 PM

worrrrrrrd like whoa. I wouldnt have done that homosexual talking in between all the verses if goddamn Wesley didn't tell me too. I ran out of shit to say when I finished the intro. Hahahaa

Triple_N 02-25-06 01:11 PM

ah'ight....I liked the beat choice....first critisism...this beat is a continuous loop so its the vocalist job to give the song variety...yall needed a hook or a bridge or something to break the continuos mode of the track....the talking was koo in intro but btw the verses really took from song..the listener is sitting like "STFU! an get to the spitting already"<--jus realness...an it needed a hook becuz yall verses didn't really have anything catchy or stand outish about them...they was jus reg verses....good verses but not verses that can carry a song without a hook......also back to intro yall prolly shoulda had a lil chant or something as an intro...to really bring yall in..cuz this is a an anthem....whats a anthem without a chant? ok now verses..ike good flow......but need more change up...it had lil subtle change ups but they were too subtle I was waiting for a dramatic change like a shouted word or a rhythm change..but it was continuous jus like the beat...it hurt ya, delivery also coulda been more intense...didn't have that anthem feel to ya verse u was on sum laidback shit...didn't fit song IMO....Black...flow was basic...which u can get away with if u got a really captivating delivery....an ya delivery was pretty koo in beginning like how the tone went up an down...but bout half way thru the emotion dropped...which woulda been koo if u took it back up but u didn't so u started strong ended weak...an no hate fam but lyrically ya shit was bleh....Ike was average...ya shit was weak fam no hate jus realness.......ah'ight now ya new boy..an damn the talking break btw magik's an king's verse was even longer yall really needed to cut that.....ok..dude comes in....ok u say he from st.louis....yea he sound like it, generic midwest style to him...but its got good energy, tho vocals is mixed low an a tad distorted.....flow is koo but unchanging...needed a switchup....lyrically fair...nothing special....he ah'ight..u signed him...I wouldn't rush him out..I'd let him develop into something that really stoodout..he koo but right now he'd get lost in the crowd........overall...this was a track with alot of potential that just was missing a few key components to truly make it hot....it was decent...but not attention holding.....if yall polished this an redid it...it could be a really hot track but as is...its jus ah'ight/borderline decent........no hate AT ALL!!!!!jus realness fam..........ez............1

Oh an return the favor:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222812

Fuck You Sean 02-25-06 02:26 PM

^^ Best feedback ever.