RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yup Yup!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223449)

Triple_N 03-02-06 01:02 PM

Yup Yup!!!

Yea, yea I was the "Tha Q's Mom" alias. Quite frankly it was hilarious to me. Tha Q been on all this shit about how he a changed man, on sum Tony Robbins bullshit. SO, yesterday I figured I'd test it, I wanted to see had he really grown an became a mature adult secure in himself or was he the same insecure, net obsessed, socially disconnected lil sissy he's always been. An as last nights occurances proved, he hasn't changed one bit. A few little typed words on a internet forum an he loses it. He was pissed all night an still today..he was posting shit hours after I had left an went to sleep an crying on aim to his lil Q-lets, then got up bright an early still hurt posting about me at 8 this morning! does it get more pathetic? Any mature, secure person would of known that alias's sole purpose was to piss them off, thats the only power someone on the net truly has. If you don't feed into it, they have NO POWER! But, as usual Q gave the keys to his car an the deed to his house to the net harasser, he's like a lab test monkey...you dangle a banana in front of him long enough he'll conform. Tha Q has been comedy to me for two years now, it was funny watching him say I'm immature for harassing him for 5 hours, when he would post about me everyday for a year, had like 30 songs either mentioning me or completely about me, created several Aim names to harass me on AIM, FOR A YEAR! whats 5 HOURS! compared to a year? An during that year I never lost my composure. SO, expect Hundreds of threads about Triple N from Tha Q an the Q-lets, diss tracks, an even countless AIMs. I welcome the comedy. Oh! an one more thing, I want to Thank Q for all the promotion, I wouldn't be the talk of all your AIM convos about how overrated I am without you. :thumbup:

.Ike. 03-02-06 01:10 PM

meh....

Q is a fuckin cocksucker anyways........

Tha Q. 03-02-06 01:32 PM

predictable

and still pathetic

In order for you to know what I'm doing, you have to be on and following me around. That's worse than me minding my own bizz.

Get off my dick son.

Dirty Nigga 03-02-06 01:35 PM

For real, I just read ''it was hilarious to me''

and got the mental image of your little dinosaur fat ass head laughin while you pretend to be a middle aged woman online....

....then I kinda gave up on supportin your fight for life.

Nynth Degree 03-02-06 01:36 PM

There's a difference between a funny alias and a straight up nuissance.

Tha Q. 03-02-06 01:36 PM

Lol

L.E 03-02-06 01:53 PM

Okay...so I was wrong.

Triple N did do it...

But anyway...all of this is childish. I hope this can all stop now, because seriously it is a waste of time.

You BOTH need to stop harrassing eachother.

No hate to either of you, because I can see where both of you are coming from.

But cut the bullshit. It's immature and unneccessary.

Tha Q. 03-02-06 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
Okay...so I was wrong.

Triple N did do it...

But anyway...all of this is childish. I hope this can all stop now, because seriously it is a waste of time.

You BOTH need to stop harrassing eachother.

No hate to either of you, because I can see where both of you are coming from.

But cut the bullshit. It's immature and unneccessary.

Where did I harass triple n recently? It's clear that Triple N is slow, or a sociopath. To do what he did, then come on bragging about it like that's normal behavior is disturbing.

mind_immortal 03-02-06 01:59 PM

lmao.....if you piss in the wind it will blow back on you, if you feed a fire it grows...my advice to you is to piss on the fire!!!!!!!!

L.E 03-02-06 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Where did I harass triple n recently? It's clear that Triple N is slow, or a sociopath. To do what he did, then come on bragging about it like that's normal behavior is disturbing.

He is making claims that you did. Nobody knows if it's true or not, but it would explain his reasoning for doing so.

But seriously...it's not even a big deal. It's just the net...

...So yeah. I'm not even gonna say anymore, because I don't want to be in the middle of this.

mind_immortal 03-02-06 02:04 PM

oh and i dont know you trip...but even still if it was a test ... for q, to see his maturity ... you did a better job showing us all where your level of maturity is...and nice vampire hunter d... pic btw

Tha Q. 03-02-06 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
He is making claims that you did. Nobody knows if it's true or not, but it would explain his reasoning for doing so.

But seriously...it's not even a big deal. It's just the net...

...So yeah. I'm not even gonna say anymore, because I don't want to be in the middle of this.

I did where? Dude...look around the board...that can be proven...Look at all my posts...

Last time I "harassed" Triple N was 2 years ago when we had that beef about him being GAY. And, there is no "this." He decided to waste 6 hours of his life last night making himself look like an ass. I have nothing to do with that. He's raging at me because his life is fucked up. I suggest he pull energy elsewhere. THat's your boy.

Magic5 03-02-06 02:06 PM

Personally, I laughed quite a few times at the alias. I don't think it would have been as funny if Tha Q had just ignored everything, but regardless, some of the posts were hilarious.

Tha Q. 03-02-06 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Personally, I laughed quite a few times at the alias. I don't think it would have been as funny if Tha Q had just ignored everything, but regardless, some of the posts were hilarious.

Actually...I didn't pay any attention to it until he started posting B.S. in my songs = freeposting...the reason he was banned. Then, I saw all the shit he was talking in the LL...I knew it was Triple's stupid ass when he started throwin what he THOUGHT was my business out there from when I told him personal things on the phone (when we used to be cool). So, he disgraced himself more than I did anything. All this Q-hate is played out.

Triple_N 03-02-06 02:12 PM

Well, I didn't do this for any deep pshycological reason, I wasn't harboring any ill will towards Q. I haven't seen him say anything about me but I rarely read what he posts or come in LL for that matter anyways, so I cant confirm that one. But, basically I jus don't give a fuck to be real wit yall. However, he has posted in here several times already with very little time elapsing btw them, further solidifying what I said. an on that note I'm done....this thread now belongs to whoever else decides to post in it...PEACE!