RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I Want to Adress the 50 Cent and G-Unit Haterz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223486)

thurdshift 03-02-06 08:51 PM

I Want to Adress the 50 Cent and G-Unit Haterz

From the desk of 3rd-Shift,

First and foremost for this to have any credibililty allow me to give you my credentials. I have been a g-unit fan since "guess who's back". i own every single g-unit records release since then...mixtapes all that shit...been a 50 fan since who know's when...so i have the shit to talk...what i dont understand is...if the agenda is to make as much money as possible, why hate? there are platinum albums galore, clothes, watches, shoes, movies and fucking vitimin water for crying out loud.....let alone the business and marketing PR and street team that rivals only def jam....come on, this is what every single rapper in the game dreams what he jumps in the game, i know 50 cent isnt the greatest rapper, he's far from it.....in my opinion he's playin lyriclly dead and will go back to his original "guess who's back" days for his last 2 albums, but the dude is on his hustle, 4 new members in the last calander year...Ma$e, olivia, mop and mobb deep....rumors of BG Keisha Cole Paul Wall and Freeway.... all of whom have gold or platinum records....come on the guy is a genius, and his music is pretty good....G-UNIT is a machine....Banks is hott and Buck is one of the hottest MC's in the South.....i agree the beef with every rapper in the game is old and the singing is gettin annoying but 50-cent/g-unit makes money.....and their on top...deal with it....i know everybody on this site will hate me caz i like 50, so what....

locknes 03-02-06 08:56 PM

this is a fact since when was it cool to get shot and not shoot back-jadakiss

thurdshift 03-02-06 09:23 PM

hence the dude that shot 50 is dead....that line doesnt mean anything

Compose 03-02-06 09:47 PM

I believe the agenda ISNT to make the most money as possible, so I dont like him.

peace

locknes 03-02-06 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurdshift
hence the dude that shot 50 is dead....that line doesnt mean anything

50 cent didnt kill him there fore it does

locknes 03-02-06 10:19 PM

black child stabed him and hes still walking around

Sean Gunner 03-02-06 10:31 PM

Because music is about expressing yourself, not just making money and nothing else.

.Ike. 03-02-06 10:53 PM

nobody will argue that he's a marketing genius....

but he's a shitty lyrical rapper....

but like ive said previously.....its not all about the lyrics.....

J Summers 03-02-06 11:07 PM

true fuckin story.

SUPERVILLAIN 03-03-06 12:38 AM

*walks off the elevator........notices he's on the wrong floor.........then takes the stairs...*

s.v.

~Tony Green~ 03-03-06 07:23 AM

Fuck I'm a 50 Cent fan too so I guess they'll hate me but Lloyd Banks is a beast

thurdshift 03-03-06 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Because music is about expressing yourself, not just making money and nothing else.

50 doesnt express himself????
you hear everything he's bout in EVERY SINGLE song he does...lol

locness...you're just ignorant buddy, thats ok... :thumbup:

Dirty Nigga 03-03-06 07:38 AM

when 50 stops rhymin the word 'hood' with 'good' in his songs, maybe i'll start listnin to him.

banks is raw tho, so is yayo....

locknes 03-03-06 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurdshift
50 doesnt express himself????
you hear everything he's bout in EVERY SINGLE song he does...lol

locness...you're just ignorant buddy, thats ok... :thumbup:

dumass cant even spell my name as he looks at it
i nrver like 50 cent after he went commercial cause thats when he whent to be
whack
and he is a liar would a real gansta get stabbed and do nothing about it hell fucken no

thurdshift 03-03-06 08:34 AM

well i dont care about how to spell your name frankly...
murder inc...... destroyed...need i say more