RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hyphy Movement (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223604)

M Eazy 03-04-06 11:57 PM

Hyphy Movement

Any nigga on here from Da South, stop tryna get Hyphy. Thats westcoast shit. Nah, thats NOR CAL shit. I been hearing a couple cats from ATL stealing Northern Cali's hyphy movement(da bay to be exact). And even The Game is tryna say hyphy music go from tha bay to LA. No!! Hyphy music is from Tha Bay to Sac-Town. (510-916), northern californian. Not southern california, and for damn sure not Da South.(atl, mississippi, Texas, etc.) Hyphy is equivalent to crunk, but not really. If you seen tha "Tell me when to Go" video by E-40, then you would know that crunk and hyphy aint tha same thing. Hyphy music is shittin on crunk music.

DL some E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, The Federation, Mac Dre (R.I.P.), Yukmouth, Ya Boy, Mistah FAB, The Mossie...
and you would want to be from tha West too

Shazz 03-05-06 01:04 AM

Does anyone else get what hes aying?

Mike McGuire 03-05-06 11:47 AM

naw...i get lost

Ranks™ 03-05-06 12:55 PM

Man, that shits all the same.

Past Tense 03-05-06 01:09 PM

you gotta be from the ayy too knwo what he sayin...of course i hear you fam....south always tryin too steal somthin

ps:

the hyphy movement is when the rapper says somthin and u do it

AutoMATIK™ 03-05-06 02:20 PM

510 North Richmond stand up!

... Bitchez.

Shazz 03-05-06 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGuire
naw...i get lost

Who doesen't?
Or they just pretend to know whats goin on

Compose 03-05-06 02:57 PM

the fuck is hyphy movement

AutoMATIK™ 03-05-06 03:02 PM

Was good compose ...

Past Tense 03-05-06 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
the fuck is hyphy movement

Listen too tell me when too go by E-40 and at the end he explains it

M Eazy 03-05-06 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
you gotta be from the ayy too knwo what he sayin...of course i hear you fam....south always tryin too steal somthin

ps:

the hyphy movement is when the rapper says somthin and u do it

Not really, but I can tell some people seen E-40 new video. It's a movement, so get hyphy. If you dont know what that is, sit on tha sideline and keep thinkin.

"If you could do that"

Dirty Nigga 03-06-06 09:58 AM

There was a thread like this made.

now since you seen e-40s little video, you think you all with it.

fuck outta here...

M Eazy 03-06-06 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Carmelo Yall
There was a thread like this made.

now since you seen e-40s little video, you think you all with it.

fuck outta here...

Tha fuck up nigga, this is completely different. And I'm from Northern Cali, I been seeing this hyphy movement for a minute now. It's been going on for hella long, it's just now gettn out there, and that E40 song aint even all that, he just tryna open up tha hyphy music for tha new Norther Cali rappers who make hyphy music. Tha reason why he doing it, cause his foot is already in tha door of mainstream rapping.

Dirty Nigga 03-06-06 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
Tha fuck up nigga, this is completely different. And I'm from Northern Cali, I been seeing this hyphy movement for a minute now. It's been going on for hella long, it's just now gettn out there, and that E40 song aint even all that, he just tryna open up tha hyphy music for tha new Norther Cali rappers who make hyphy music. Tha reason why he doing it, cause his foot is already in tha door of mainstream rapping.

I know exactly where you from, Nigga.

SUPERVILLAIN 03-07-06 05:30 PM

209 Life!!!......stockton Stand Up!!! Show That California Love!!!

...the Supervillain Of Crhyme...