RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Weezy IS killin tha industry right now (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223677)

M Eazy 03-05-06 09:13 PM

Weezy IS killin tha industry right now

The Suffix
Tha Carter 2
Tha Carter 2 Mixtape-Like Father, Like Son
The W.Carter Collections

Need I say more?....

Check these albums out and you'll agree with me!!

La Cosa Nostra 03-06-06 02:12 AM

Yeah...........

He sucks......

thurdshift 03-06-06 07:28 AM

wayne is the shit rite now...i got all 4 of deez

Mc Wicked 03-06-06 08:05 AM

yeah hes definantly an emcee I look up to

Blay'all 03-06-06 09:09 AM

word, people disrespect Weezy without hearin his shit... people talk about the shit you hear on the radio, but what they dont know is he come out with a new Mixtape like every 3 weeks... dude STAYS in the studio puttin out underground shit...

~Tony Green~ 03-06-06 09:37 AM

And killin the entire rap game but he cool

Dirty Nigga 03-06-06 09:43 AM

Lil Wayne killin the Industry?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

La Cosa Nostra 03-06-06 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartÃ-nez
word, people disrespect Weezy without hearin his shit... people talk about the shit you hear on the radio, but what they dont know is he come out with a new Mixtape like every 3 weeks... dude STAYS in the studio puttin out underground shit...

What ever happened to quality over quantity....

.....And for fuck sake please dont embarass yourself by saying his music is quality..... :nono:

M Eazy 03-06-06 12:31 PM

His music is quality, but he dont put out one ever 3 weeks. Maybe every 3-4 months. Dude is killing right now though, and if you think not, you not hearing his shit!

Dirty Nigga 03-06-06 12:33 PM

I hear his shit and his Voice is dumb and his rhymes are dumber

dude sound like he got throat cancer or somthin..

Sean Gunner 03-06-06 12:34 PM

I hope Weezy dies, and Lil Jon, and Bow Wow, and, ah forget it. Too many to name.

Sik Wit It 03-07-06 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
Need I say more?....

Need you to stfu? ...Yes.

Blay'all 03-07-06 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
What ever happened to quality over quantity....

.....And for fuck sake please dont embarass yourself by saying his music is quality..... :nono:

im gonna say it again, people disrespect Weezy without hearing his shit... i gurantee i wont find any of his mixtape shit on your computer...

Blay'all 03-07-06 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyr
I hope Weezy dies, and Lil Jon, and Bow Wow, and, ah forget it. Too many to name.

how the fuck are you going to put Wayne in a group with Lil Jon and Bow Wow???????????????

ILL GEE 03-07-06 04:09 PM

he aiight but he ain't killin da industry..... ya need to check some kats with originality that get slept on like field mob.... them dudes be doing the damn thang.... they keep the game fun... but them dudes still be spittin at the same time.... weezy?...he still a product of dude that was doing they beats