RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Not Q vs K-JaBz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223794)

K-JaBz 03-07-06 05:27 PM

Not Q vs K-JaBz

2 on 2

Jet and J Summers vs. K-JaBz and J-2wice.

Track due in 3 days from check.

Normal rules

1luv

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 03-10-06 at 05:27 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 03-07-06 05:32 PM

K-JaBz has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-07-06 05:32 PM.

System 03-08-06 04:17 PM

Not Q has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-08-06 04:17 PM.

K-JaBz 03-10-06 05:08 AM

www.soundclick.com/yungjabz

The Jett 03-10-06 11:44 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=333196

Bye Now.

J Summers 03-10-06 12:11 PM

This was feedback posted for Not Q

yo good work jet... polls bitches

J-2wice 03-10-06 04:42 PM

This was feedback posted for Not Q

here is the final mixed down version....jabz dropped it not mixed just to make the deadline

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=3618769

Sik Wit It 03-10-06 04:42 PM

Voted For: K-JaBz

K-JaBz - Nice flow... stayed on beat n' shit... um, kinda seemed you was a little off though, but it was all straight (had to listen to it twice)... quality was good, could where you clearly and whatnot... and the punches were good... most of them landed and a couple I didn't like though... but overall you had a good verse...

Both Of You - Don't know who was spittin first cus I don't listen to either of yo'z shits b4... but whoever it is... had a good verse.. couple of punches in there that landed.. and quality was good too... 2nd person, dont know who it is, dont care.. but quality was str8 on this one too.. the beat was nice first of all.. dont know why there's a little chorus in there.. but anyway... 2nd person had punches in there too that landed also.. good drop from the both of you..

Overall - Um.. *yawn*.. the both J's had a nice verse, even though didn't who was spittin 1st n' shit.. punches were in there, but whats with the chorus and all that.. didn't like that though.. and JaBz and some punches in there too.. no need for the intro though, could've just spit and got it over wit.. but I felt JaBz took this one.. punches were just harder.. (and I listened to both tracks twice... soo... yea) no hate.

Enygma 03-16-06 08:39 AM

Jet and J Summers - From off the bat, your song sounded more like a club jam than a diss track. Punches from J were ok but his flow fell off in a few spots. His emotion sounds forced too....Jet, your voice just doesn't fit on a diss track for me. Your flow was on point, but this also doesn't seem to fit for a diss track. Overall, you guys had a good track, but I just am not feeling it as a diss :(

K-Jabz - Your shit sounded more like a diss to me, but I wasn't really feeling it that much either. Your punches were probably better though. Your breathing gets fucked up a couple times, but all in all the flow was pretty tight.

Vote - K-Jabz for a more diss feel to his track :thumbup:™

L.E 03-16-06 03:34 PM

Wow...

This was no contest...

K-JaBZ...nice flow, nice punches...I really enjoyed your verse. A good consistent delivery that really worked well on the beat...I had to laugh at some of your punches man..."Call him Jet cause he's fast on his feet"...damn...nice verse, a nice flow...top notch shit.

Jet and Summers...wasn't feeling your track at all. Wasn't feeling the hook...it just wasn't a battle track to me. Summers comes in...a fast flow, but it seemed off in places. You had some punches in there, but none were really hitting. Delivery is the same on every track I hear from you...nothing different, you don't seem comfortable on the mic like "If I spit angry I'll sound dope" kind of shit. Jet...flow was good, but your delivery was lacking. I didn't hear a single decent punch...it was all boasting it seemed. Quality was blah...but that doesn't matter.

You dissapointed me.

OVerall, K-Jabz takes this for a better verse, period.

VerbalVendetta 03-18-06 10:00 PM

Voted For: Not Q

The battle was pretty much equal in my ears. the thing that put jet over the edge was content. Kjabs you dope but you need to get dat versatality poppin. that gun bussin who can prove they harder rap is just too easy. you dope but you could be even hotter if you switch up ya subject.

matchbox 03-19-06 03:33 AM

This was feedback posted for K-JaBz

wats good jabz,good battle and shit,i cant vote on this,just listening and all thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Blackmage 03-30-06 12:20 AM

These 2 won

Kjabz, very valiant for doing thisn by yourself but even without the voices and shit I still don't think you had the lyrical content to back it up. Your verse was hot, but your punches weren't hitting that hard to me. personals not really to me either. The only one i really felt was the neither one of yall neo.

Carson and Summer yall hit em up wit some nice lines but what drove it home was the all white that good shit is back line and the all you do is talk shit on 2 min. intro lines. The fact that you predicted he would do that and he did is hilarious cause i was listening to his song thinkin, you should be rappin right now i didn't play it to hear you talk. Good beat good lyrics good flo. Not exactly feelin the chorus but yall won.

v/carson-summer

Valerie 04-08-06 04:43 AM

ima say Q won this easy because of quality and stuff but not much of a vote to explain but yea man u won by flow and stuff.