RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Attn: Audio Heads... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223830)

Trikky 03-08-06 05:10 AM

Attn: Audio Heads...

wanna part on my mixtape? not the Playbak Productions Trilogy set but an actual Trikky Trikkstah mixtape? Well waddya now... there are spots available.

The Mixtape is going to be called "Public Notification"

I'm looking for two off this website and ONLY TWO off this website, I've got a couple other sites to hit up and then the rest are spoken for...
The set-up has already been made for the mixtape, and basically I don't know what some of the songs are called... so I'll explain them.

Track 1 - Cam'ron ft. Jay-Z & someone else - Welcome To New York
This is the introduction track to the mixtape. Its a fucking ILL beat that almost anyone with small skills could flow on with ease. Track Length = 4:23. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 2 - Chabo Mambo
This is a slower kinda beat, kinda gangsta with an italian feel with the whole "Hey Mambo, Muchos Italiano" introduction to the instrumental. Track Length = 3:21. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 3 - Cam'Ron ft. Twista and someone else - Adreniline
This is, of course, more for either I-20 style rhymers or Twista style rhymers. Pretty basic beat but sounds dope. Track Length = 1:28 (only looking for a hook on this one). Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 5 - Alchemist - Hold You Down
Y'all should know this beat.. If ya don't then its more of a slow jam beat. Real catchy instrumental. Track Length = 2:14. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 8 - Flute Instrumental
Don't be fooled by the name, this is one hell of a beat. Definately made to hit the clubs Caruban style :). Track Length = 4:21. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 11 - Ciara ft. Petey Pablo - Goodies (remix)
I remixed the beat myself and it's now more off the hook than ever. Y'all know this song... if ya don't then you're an IDIOT! Track Length = 2:48. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 13 - Jadakiss - Kiss Of Death
This is a hot beat. Real battle style... What else can I say? Track Length = 3:13. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 17 - Boys N Da Hood - We Got Game
This is like GIRLFIGHT but with a more crunk feel to it... its a club banger special straight! Track Length = 3:40. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 18 - Gangstarr - Skillz
Y'all know this... once again if you dont you're stupid azz hell. Track Length = 3:15. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 19 - Mobb Deep - "Terror?"
This is a known beat, i just forgot the name of it. Its dope azz, sounds real Lloyd Banks or Buck style. Track Length = 3:32. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 22 - FREESTYLE BEAT
Obviously you don't have to freestyle, but this beat is open for ANYONE (prefferably from the states). Just a small verse on this track. Track Length = 1:16. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

Track 24 - Grunge Instrumental
Not sure where I found this or what its called, but its the final instrumental so I wouldn't let y'all down with a wack one for the finale would I? Track Length = 3:38. Wanna know more about this instrumental? PM me

So there ya have it... Who wants in?

matchbox 03-15-06 03:33 AM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224436

hit me up if u feeling it

skully973187

or pm me

Enygma 03-15-06 04:21 PM

Yeah.....I'm feeling this so far.

Hit up my soundclick if you don't know my shit at this link

I'd be down for just about any of them....except the Goodies Remix or the Hold You Down one......the rest are cool though :thumbup:™

J.D 03-15-06 04:29 PM

yerrrr im down for this defo' yo...my soundclick page link's in my sig. get back to me if you want me to be on it yo :thumbup:

Status 03-16-06 04:03 AM

im down....

ME and Enygma are prolly the best on this Site that will actually be willing to do this...

**not saying where the best...just that where the best out of the people who will mosty likely post in this thread

ILL GEE 03-16-06 09:11 AM

if my comp was up i'd do it.... let me know if ya picked the 2 kats already and hit me back

PrahJect 03-16-06 04:18 PM

Ayo im down my nigguh this my sc...www.soundclick.com/jaemusik

get at tha kid...holla baclk 1

J Summers 03-16-06 06:07 PM

i'm down ... www.soundclick.com/jsummers

get at me... i can have tracks done asap.. with good quality

L.E 03-17-06 12:28 AM

www.soundclick.com/limitededitioncan

B To The D 03-17-06 01:03 PM

*is down*

Yeah,If You Wanna Check my S.c

www.soundclick.com/unf