RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   unlocking cell phones (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223919)

Willa 03-09-06 01:33 AM

unlocking cell phones

any of you know how to do it? i need your help

Indeph 03-09-06 01:35 AM

Willa boob. E's. Smiles.

And stfu with your problems, silly punk.

Ysdat 03-09-06 01:36 AM

roflz willa you fat bitch, your tits are ugly. saggy ass hoe :love:

$hani¢e 03-09-06 01:38 AM

You need a program and a data cable for it. Cable is like $15 don't know about the program. But yeah you're better off finding a phone unlocker in your area. The price would depend on your model I guess. Oh yeah, and T-mobile phones are virtually impossible to unlock. So, I wouldn't suggest risking it.

Indeph 03-09-06 01:38 AM

I peirced her nipples tho. The funny thing is it started off as a joke and a sharp pencil. I'll explain later.

Willa 03-09-06 01:39 AM

its a cingular and i want to use my friends t mobile sim card so i cna download shit lol

$hani¢e 03-09-06 01:41 AM

Yeah you could do that. But the whole unlocking T-Mobile is like, unaccomplished. I've tried. 2 phones went to the trash.

Ysdat 03-09-06 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I peirced her nipples tho. The funny thing is it started off as a joke and a sharp pencil. I'll explain later.

lol, but seriously, those tits are ugly. yours willa?

Indeph 03-09-06 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
lol, but seriously, those tits are ugly. yours willa?

They look purrty to me. Those are willas.

Ysdat 03-09-06 02:01 AM

lol, yeh i spose id still jizz on them.

Dirty Nigga 03-09-06 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
roflz willa you fat bitch, your tits are ugly. saggy ass hoe :love:

I hate this, kid.

hes another Redbull

doesnt do anythin but talk shit, pretend he's better than everyone, and act like he owns this site

wtf @ your existance

'' :love: ''

Dirty Nigga 03-09-06 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
its a cingular and i want to use my friends t mobile sim card so i cna download shit lol

Okay, you need a USB cable (which should of come with the cellphone)

and you need some sort of programme where it automaticcaly searches for the Pin code or password or whatever it is thats blocked, I know someone who charges 15 bucks to unblock cellies, so If you havent gopt it unlocked in the next few days, holla at me and I'llfind out what ''tools'' you need for the job.

distilled 03-09-06 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $hani¢e
You need a program and a data cable for it. Cable is like $15 don't know about the program. But yeah you're better off finding a phone unlocker in your area. The price would depend on your model I guess. Oh yeah, and T-mobile phones are virtually impossible to unlock. So, I wouldn't suggest risking it.

No they'r not. I unlocked mine just the other day.

But yeha, search your phone name and unlock on google. duh.