RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   "I'm in love with a stripper" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224013)

∆ P E X X 03-10-06 11:57 AM

"I'm in love with a stripper"

maaaaaannn as soon as I heard this song I fell in love with it lmao. I never fell in love with a stripper, but the song does speak a lot of true facts! lol. Now I find out that the dude who made it was a no-name who got put on off of ONE SONG!! Even if he's a one-hit wonder, how many of yall in here would love to have at least one song get blown up like that?

Indeph 03-10-06 02:05 PM

=/ *slowly backs away from dooms and out of thread*

∆ P E X X 03-10-06 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
=/ *slowly backs away from dooms and out of thread*

"mommy dosen't let me listen to songs like that"

lmao.

Now that I think aboutit, I just realized that at least 80% of this board's never been toa strip club before lol

.Ike. 03-10-06 02:10 PM

damnit....

i love strip clubs lmao

De Ja Vu in Nashville = my fav.

and i went to this dope ass one in the Czech Republic...

but it was more like.....pay them...and they fuck u...

and damnit where they fine

B To The D 03-10-06 02:13 PM

The Purple Door In Doncaster Was Dope,Dont Know Any In Milton Keynes Yet:(

Mwhahhaaha,You Can Sneak In Strip Clubs,Shit Was Doope

Indeph 03-10-06 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
"mommy dosen't let me listen to songs like that"

lmao.

Now that I think aboutit, I just realized that at least 80% of this board's never been toa strip club before lol

Lmao fool I have just enough good time googling dirty words in google images. As soon as I'm able to look at the real sites, oh its on baby, its on. :mad:

∆ P E X X 03-10-06 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao fool I have just enough good time googling dirty words in google images. As soon as I'm able to look at the real sites, oh its on baby, its on. :mad:

lmao. there you go man, aspirations lol.

Strip clubs are over-rated man. You can't get with any of the chicks you're paying to see naked, and if you can...you sure as hell wouldn't want to lol. Go to a REAL club where you can exit with any lady in there.

Past Tense 03-10-06 02:41 PM

He had an other hit too I'm Sprung so a two hit wonder
he's gonna be gone after this song watch

Paper View 03-10-06 04:49 PM

My dad took me to them when i was little cuz we lived in Austria amd knew the owner i miss those days

Sean Gunner 03-10-06 04:56 PM

T-Pain right?

He's signed to Jive I think, he had another single 'I'm Sprung'. He will probably be one of those people who make some singles and get out of the game.

Nejji Bangaz 03-10-06 07:04 PM

lmfao...t pain...nigga got his chain that he payed for wit his album advance snatched in a ny club by a stick up kid...funny thing is, he payed like 15 police officers or more to be his bodyguards n wen the stick up kid ran up in the club they jus stood there....woot

Ranks™ 03-10-06 09:18 PM

Bunch of rap cats be dying to floss/get they first check and they buying a cross.

∆ P E X X 03-10-06 09:25 PM

spendin your advance on jewelry = ALWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS a dumb ass idea. same for a car. those shits depreciate in value, so if you dont' sell, good luck recoupin it.

Ms. Get Gully 03-11-06 04:42 AM

Yea i know bout that nigga haha..Tpain..from around my area...few nice songs ...great one with akon called going thru some things.

∆ P E X X 03-11-06 08:59 PM

^^Oh, I'm glad you like em in that case. I'll be playing this song the day we meet lmao