RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who's picture is this? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224367)

∆ P E X X 03-13-06 11:32 PM

Who's picture is this?

^^Who is this?

Logic The Goonie 03-13-06 11:35 PM

Joshua Ben Joseph

Ranks™ 03-13-06 11:40 PM

fabio, b.

La Cosa Nostra 03-13-06 11:41 PM

Looks like some kind of western religion's attempt at a portrayal of jesus......

Nynth Degree 03-13-06 11:43 PM

Nostradamus when his hair is out.

Blay'all 03-13-06 11:44 PM

me. damn...

Terumoto 03-13-06 11:46 PM

oh thats my son... He's always getting into all kinds of trouble.

∆ P E X X 03-13-06 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Joshua Ben Joseph

Do you mean Yashua Bin Yosef? Nope.

Quote:
Looks like some kind of western religion's attempt at a portrayal of jesus......

Sounds about right.

The portrayals of "Jesus" plastered all over and inside of churches all stem from this complete crock of shit. Jesus looked nothing like this. so where did this image come from?

Logic The Goonie 03-13-06 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

Sounds about right.

The portrayals of "Jesus" plastered all over and inside of churches all stem from this complete crock of shit. Jesus looked nothing like this. so where did this image come from?

No, I meant Joshua Ben Joseph because thats what the system taught me. They said "Fuck all that traditional name shit, this is AMERICA, we speak AMERICAN and refer to people in AMERICAN names."

I called them stew pit.

And, it came from Michaelangelo.

I spelled it wrong, again.

KOOL COL-B 03-14-06 12:02 AM

looks kinda like this 1 squeegee kid in Halifax, werd

La Cosa Nostra 03-14-06 12:06 AM

Quote:

Sounds about right.

There have been articles found that were written back when jesus was alive that described him as a short man with a bit of a hunch back..

The church (in all its wisdom) changed all descriptions of jesus they could get their hands on to describe him as a 6 foot tall handsome blue eyed white man with great posture.. Somewhat of a movie star of their day.

They also changed all texts that refered to jesus in such a way that made him sound like a mortal prophet.. Because they wanted people to think of him as a deity.

This is just another reason why I hate most wide spread structured religions..

They are for the most part, a pack of liars and fools...

Ms. Get Gully 03-14-06 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
There have been articles found that were written back when jesus was alive that described him as a short man with a bit of a hunch back..

The church (in all its wisdom) changed all descriptions of jesus they could get their hands on to describe him as a 6 foot tall handsome blue eyed white man with great posture.. Somewhat of a movie star of their day.

They also changed all texts that refered to jesus in such a way that made him sound like a mortal prophet.. Because they wanted people to think of him as a deity.

hmmm interesting.
and people wonder why i question the bible.

∆ P E X X 03-14-06 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

Yup. Well said.

Oh, did you know that in black comunities, Jesus is described in the bible as "copper skin with woollen hair" where as in white communities it states in the identical chapter and verse describing him as white? Interesting thing for there to be a dispute on - the appearance of THE key figure in the book you're supposed to live by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
hmmm interesting.
and people wonder why i question the bible.

Also well said.

Jesus couldn't look anything like this, particularly since god states that long hair is dishonorable on men. Now why woudl Jesus go do something dishonorable to his father? God. Not to mention the region he was born in where NOBODY looked like this.

La Cosa Nostra 03-14-06 12:32 AM

Quote:
Yup. Well said.

Oh, did you know that in black comunities, Jesus is described in the bible as "copper skin with woollen hair" where as in white communities it states in the identical chapter and verse describing him as white? Interesting thing for there to be a dispute on - the appearance of THE key figure in the book you're supposed to live by.

Its not really white communitys though...

Its european religious councils that dictate what the rest of the sheep that follow them believe...

.Judicial. 03-14-06 12:35 AM

i agree with you on this...i have never nor will i ever believe jesus looks like that unless he appears infront of me and i see for myself...just that description in the bible the copper skin tells you he is not white...i really don't think you HAVE to have a religion to have a relationship with GOD.....