RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   No Bullshit, SWIZZ BEATS' MANAGER JUST CALLED ME!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224414)

thurdshift 03-14-06 05:09 PM

No Bullshit, SWIZZ BEATS' MANAGER JUST CALLED ME!!!

its goin down....all the way....James Boykin just called me inquiring about my beats.....god damn im so fuckin hype nigga i cant type...damn i cant get it all out, and with all my RV haters on here, i doubt this will draw any attention but then who gives a fuck....SWIZZ'S MANAGER JUST CALLED ME!!!!!!!!!! lol i charge anywhere from 50-100 for a beat he sed swizz STARTS OUT at 120,000 a beat....thats more than my parents make COMBINED!!!!! fuck im so geeked....i'll explain the details in a later post.... :thumbup: lemme calm down 1st

ILL GEE 03-14-06 05:55 PM

good shyt... good look provin it to kats who gonna hate... do ya thang .... hell, russel simmons came to my crib.... you'll get over it

Sik Wit It 03-14-06 06:24 PM

That's dope if he did.

EastCoast 03-14-06 06:26 PM

wuts your soundclick link then....so i can go checkk your shit out

SUPERVILLAIN 03-14-06 09:29 PM

congratulations to you if he did. good luck.....i wish you the best.

*s.v. crosses his fingers and hopes thurd remembers his name.*

lol. j/p.

s.v.

B. Magik 03-14-06 09:35 PM

Congrats man...

OrEo da cookie 03-14-06 11:21 PM

DAmnit thurd..you fukin ducking me and shit..not showing any home town love...
thurd u know TI and Game are dissin the Nati..u down or what>?

B.I.G. 03-14-06 11:32 PM

nice....

ayo....

guess what...

I'm Scott Storch...

SUPERVILLAIN 03-14-06 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax Dogg
nice....

ayo....

guess what...

I'm Scott Storch...

^^^so am i. :thumbup:

weird. :huh:

s.v.

thurdshift 03-15-06 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
DAmnit thurd..you fukin ducking me and shit..not showing any home town love...
thurd u know TI and Game are dissin the Nati..u down or what>?

i know about the game situation caz showtime my nigga dissed him at the ritz, we grew up together and shit an we gonna do a couple tracks for his album...but T.I. is my nigga an he dissin my town....damn...if this is true i may have to stop fuckin wit dude....im salty...

thurdshift 03-15-06 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
good shyt... good look provin it to kats who gonna hate... do ya thang .... hell, russel simmons came to my crib.... you'll get over it

i believe it....i went to this music conference in columbus w/ my team an what not and this guy i no had 3 r&b singers 14,15 and 16...they auditionedin front of the judge live....an the judge called russel on the spot tellin him how hott they were and russell's flying them in this weekend...my jaw dropped when i heard that...

i hope to get over bein starstruck....but i dont wanna get to the point where im like swizz beatz, ahh so what...swizz is one of my idols shit....but now that ive calmed down i can tell what happened in the convo....

his manager called me b/c i had interest in his colsulting company, i emailed his boss sayin how i was young eager PROFESSIONAL and hungry...that was in like october....well he called me, we bullshitted for a bit...he told me his firm represented trillville, dem franchise boyz an swizz beats....i went swizz beats? so he told me about swizz an his appearence fees an yada yada ya....then he started talkin about me, well i told him about my beats an the artist i work with....he sed that he had heard my beats an thought they were industry worthy but that he wanted a beat CD to take to swizz...lol he then asked me what was my budget for consulting...i said...1-2 thousand....he responded..."shit just get me the music you and your dude been workin on, if its hott like your beats then there should be no problem" my jaw dropped.....shits serious......

M Eazy 03-15-06 11:41 AM

coo shit....wut a coincidence...President Carter, Jay-Z called me just last week and asked me to feature on a Nas track with him and Nas...I know how you feel homie....

nah, no hatin from me...good shit...hope u make it

Magic5 03-15-06 12:57 PM

Yeah, last week I was in the studio with Dre.

JayKay47 03-15-06 03:57 PM

Next week, Jay-Z and I will appear on
"Yo! MTV Rap"
to do some freestylin', then he'll tell everyone about how I'm his next upcoming star.

Journal!st 03-15-06 04:02 PM

damn me and luda just finish signin a contract and i just finished doin a remix wit JD and DEM FRANCHISE BOYS