RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   whos the hottest rapper on this Site???? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=225268)

N.O.K. 03-28-06 04:43 PM

whos the hottest rapper on this Site????

aight now its some time for some REAL talk about whos the hottest and whos the Worst on this Site...becuase if its not out there then how can anyone get better? this is how its done ur gonna Rate someone on --->

Rappers name:
Vocab
Flow
Beat choice
Topics

and if u want u can nominate urself also but u have to give out atleast 2 names if your favorites and the ones on ur Wacklist aight?

Tha Q Aka ProX

Vocab- nice cause he alwayz says sumthin new and original one of the most powerful cats on this site Despite the shit people talk about him - 9.5

Flow- alwayz on point and neva really lets me down with his Flows - 10

Beat Choice- im not alwayz feeling the beats but it somehow compliments his style- 8

Topics- Recently the topics have went down but its all Good still gets props for still droppin hot stuff - 7

NOK NokShuZ

im only nominating myself cause the fact i know what ive been through to get to were i am now lyrically so if anyone objects its aight but since i started tryn my Flow has gotten better and my Vocab Went higher then most of you on this site so im nominating myself as "ONE" of the best not the best but "ONE" of them because i understand we all have so much more to do and we all have to Elevate

Magic5 03-28-06 05:13 PM

My Sharona

20 on everything (on a scale of 10).

Tha Q. 03-28-06 05:15 PM

Bra Yao man

dang

get with the times!

B To The D 03-28-06 05:24 PM

Ok...The Best ACTIVE Rappers Will Have To Be

Rappers name:Apexx
Vocab-He always brings new lyrics to the mic
Flow-Damn,he never falls off
Beat choice-Raw shit,it compliments his delivery
Topics-A wide range of topics

Rappers name:Tha Q
Vocab-His rhymes are always exiting,full of multis and have that edge
Flow-His flow is upped with his multis which makes it dope
Beat choice-The beats he uses suits him,i couldnt spit on most of them though,too laid back
Topics-Again a wide range of topics

Worst Rapper

Rappers name:Bro Yao
Vocab-Generic,Bullshit
Flow-Meh its aigh
Beat choice-he dont deserve to spit on a beat
Topics-LMFAO,he should do "Retarts for dummys",he sounds like he got down syndrome and his topics are whack

Ebircs 03-28-06 05:30 PM

lol @ ppl STILL dissin bro yao

B To The D 03-28-06 05:35 PM

Lmfao^^He Could Sell out though i'd buy his album jus to laugh at him

ahahha

Elegiac 03-28-06 05:39 PM

Me .

Tha Q. 03-28-06 05:40 PM

Wut, bra yao isn't dope?

.Ike. 03-28-06 05:44 PM

you cant help but to diss bro yao...hes just horrid

G Deuce 03-28-06 06:28 PM

Top AUDIO MCS on this site.......

Q
Apex
Ike
Tito Bronsky

All 4 are consistent audio droppers with the vocab and flow to match. The reason why my name is not on there is because i dont have time to record that much anymore. But yea, they all have their own unique style, expecially Tito and Q. I can listen to Ike on a consistent basis without saying "WTF!!!". And Apexx, he brings the heat, and his consistent Quality ability is outstanding.

Tha Q. 04-06-06 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
Top AUDIO MCS on this site.......

Q
Apex
Ike
Tito Bronsky

All 4 are consistent audio droppers with the vocab and flow to match. The reason why my name is not on there is because i dont have time to record that much anymore. But yea, they all have their own unique style, expecially Tito and Q. I can listen to Ike on a consistent basis without saying "WTF!!!". And Apexx, he brings the heat, and his consistent Quality ability is outstanding.

Thx for the nod bro

On this site, I only like listenin to

Tito
Tony
Cho
Deuce
Myself
Enygma...in other words Infini-te/OYD

I like the way Concious raps

Chief is very very creative...which is refreshing

^Those people stick out in my mind. But, there are so many different styles there.