RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo Momma!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=225859)

-Substance- 04-05-06 11:43 PM

Yo Momma!!!

Has Anyone Seen It? Long Beach Beat Riverside Hoes!!!!. We In The Finals :thumbup: It's Dope And Funny Shit :shoot:

*Bad Newz* 04-15-06 08:09 PM

yea i seen it shit's hilarious

Sean Gunner 04-15-06 11:03 PM

First week was dope, 2nd was really lacking.

Axe Affect 04-16-06 02:20 PM

My favorite jokes were.

-You so fat, I told you to show me a pushup, and you got one from the ice cream truck.
-Your skin is so black and your teeth are so yellow, you look like you are wearing a Pittsburg Steelers helment.

Young Drama 04-16-06 03:27 PM

funniest show on MTV i seen in a minute
edfinetly rep'n da west coast also

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 05:07 PM

show kinda funny

mind_immortal 04-16-06 05:14 PM

fuck mtv..more like empty V...for you mindless mutha fuckas ... sheople .. herded by the shepherd to banality and numbed minds .... bitches.. think for yourself .. instead of letting someone else tell you whats cool or not cool or funny or not... what the fuck ....losers... brainwashed conditioned robots.......bitches .. chew on that !1

Young Drama 04-16-06 06:50 PM

switch to decaf

n stop "rebeling" against the "system"

dis isn da matrix nigga, lite'n up

-Substance- 04-16-06 06:53 PM

wtf at mind immortal? nigga's still thinking the goverment's a conspiracy. wake up foo, it's a show about jokes, not politics!

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 07:04 PM

kinda like you.

all jokes.

your life is a joke tech

-Substance- 04-16-06 08:37 PM

lol, your a funny nigga, cause you don't know shit about me

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:43 PM

and u have 2k posts on a rap site

i dont need to know more

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-16-06 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
fuck mtv..more like empty V...for you mindless mutha fuckas ... sheople .. herded by the shepherd to banality and numbed minds .... bitches.. think for yourself .. instead of letting someone else tell you whats cool or not cool or funny or not... what the fuck ....losers... brainwashed conditioned robots.......bitches .. chew on that !1

..get off the crack

Indeph 04-16-06 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal

Yes, exactly.

But aren't you aware of the government's plot to repel intellegent youth from pop culture? Spreading rebellion into your heart to make you actually follow their true plan all along! Stop being a robot yo! [/sarcasm]

-Substance- 04-16-06 11:37 PM

screw you zig zag, i had my post from my older account put on this one.............and that don't mean shit..................