RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Planned Parenthood (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226226)

TeamOne 04-10-06 10:17 PM

Planned Parenthood

What are ur thoughts on this?????????

for people who dont know....... its like the morning after pill even tho u can take it up to like 3-4 days after.......

I bring this up cuz i know someone who got pregnant with her boyfriends baby and without even tellin him she got pregnant, toooook the pillllll and didnt tell him that either......

TeamOne 04-10-06 10:23 PM

btw, i kinda made the story up.......... cuz she ended up tellin the boyfriend....... but u get the point

Past Tense 04-10-06 10:53 PM

Idk...I just use condoms thats about it.....if she takes a pill or patch thats up too her

∆ P E X X 04-10-06 10:55 PM

my thoughts on "planned parenthood" is that it's got nothing to do with planning to be a parent. That's a whole different building.

Tha Q. 04-10-06 10:56 PM

Hey bro...ask Latinkitten about being a parent. She's obviously a model of what a great parent should be.

SIKE

lol

Nejji Bangaz 04-10-06 11:40 PM

i guess its better than having an abortion and fuckin vaccuming out/shredding the baby or having the baby and having it be neglected and unloved and uncared for bc the parents werent ready...

Magic5 04-11-06 12:01 AM

^ And putting the baby up for adoption doesn't solve that problem? Adoption agencies don't give babies to people unless they can provide proof that they can take care of the kid.

∆ P E X X 04-11-06 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
^ And putting the baby up for adoption doesn't solve that problem? Adoption agencies don't give babies to people unless they can provide proof that they can take care of the kid.

Giving up a life you carried for 9 months? Giving up a life form your genes that passed through your body?

easier said than done.

Nejji Bangaz 04-11-06 01:05 AM

^basically
and do u know how hard it is to find parents to adopt a child now? almost all couples wanting to adopt go to foreign countries to adopt now (think angelina jolie) the kids outnumber the parents by far, and end up being stuck in some group home sharing a tiny room with like 4 other kids....adoption is a great idea in theory but there are way too many obstacles in the way of a kid gettin adopted....

n back to the morning pill thing, not every girl can go to her parents or her boyfriend and let them know she's pregnant...i know for a fact i would be literally dead if i got pregnant right now its not even a question of my father's reaction its a question of wut kinda casket i'd get :(

TeamOne 04-12-06 10:01 PM

why couldnt they tell their boyfriend?????? ur killin sumthin that would be his also, with his genes.......

Compose 04-12-06 10:04 PM

or you could just fuck with a condom on and avoid all that, if you dont fuck with a condom you better face the repercussions and dont puss out

47.29" of Zigs 04-12-06 10:15 PM

or if you get her pregnant be responsible and take care of it.

i did it