RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Audio : Mixtape Collaboration (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226257)

G Deuce 04-11-06 09:55 AM

Audio : Mixtape Collaboration

I have a song lined up for my Mixtape, a grimey club banger called "MINDset." I need two mcs to jump on it wit me. I already have what i believe the chorus is going to be written, and the majority of my verse as well. If you already have done a collaboration wit me for the mixtape (you know who you are), please do not respond because i'm looking for variety. If you think that you are going to use this track to put your name out on RV as your first drop, dont even bother. Because if I dont know your skill off the top of my head, then you will simply get a no. Nuff said. So, drop names, i will make my decision when i find the right people, and finish this track. SOOOOOOOO, let the draft begin, and fuck the bull shit!!!!!! Peace.

~G~

Edited -

Oh and i know this isnt the collaboration thread, so dont come in here wit that bullshit. You really think i'm goin to post an important thread in a place that gets an average of two replies a day?! Fuck the bullshit!!!!

BigTony.Self 04-11-06 10:23 AM

holla at me!........

G Deuce 04-11-06 10:24 AM

Yo, whats your aim?

villagepimp 04-11-06 12:41 PM

You know I'm down... get at me...

Jay Rose 04-11-06 09:05 PM

id have to hear the beat...cuz some club bangers arent for my vocal tone, and styles..but if it works id get it back to u quick

Paranoid 04-11-06 09:51 PM

finish that verse and w/e for that beat you sent me before...!

EastCoast 04-11-06 10:44 PM

my aim= baddboyatstl

i got like 5 colalbs abotu to be dropped soon 2....and i also need a few more trakks for my cd, so hit me up

G Deuce 04-11-06 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
finish that verse and w/e for that beat you sent me before...!

Did you not pay attention when i said, "I have a schedule to attend to?!" I'm done wit my verse written and so is the chorus, but i have other songs that were set before that.

Paranoid 04-11-06 11:08 PM

Yea I remember that man, sorry bout that if i got on your nervs. At the moment I posted that I had forgetten.

Blackmage 04-12-06 01:14 AM

well you know what, you my name if you want my aim then it's whatever, you still know it's PSA and my pm box is always open.

Get at me!

Vocal Eyes

G Deuce 04-13-06 09:11 AM

ight, my first choice is Tonyself...............I have yet to decide who the second person will be. Still uppin for more audio heads.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-06 09:16 AM

get at me.. i bring the fiy.....

G Deuce 04-13-06 09:24 AM

^Get at me on aim

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-06 09:28 AM

im at skool right now famz....

G Deuce 04-13-06 09:40 AM

IGHT, just hit me up later, i'll be on all afternoon and tonight workin on projects.