RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Past just keeps doing more and more (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226302)

Past Tense 04-12-06 01:08 AM

Past just keeps doing more and more

I'm now the most played artist on myspace in my area and number 17 in Washington state......Also I'm working with some big artists out of Burien and Seattle.... The guy i'm working with has been the only hip hop artist not on a major label too do a autograph signing at sam goody! shits crazy were sposed too lace a track for my new cd thats coming out with my label...damn....in a way i'm happy i came here..cuz i elavated my audios here..so I apperciate the site in way....And i dont care if i'm not on some serious label or somthing i'm living up too my goal which was too do it big in in Washington

and thats word

:evilgrin:

Tha Q. 04-12-06 01:11 AM

honestly...who gives a shit

good night

OrEo da cookie 04-12-06 01:12 AM

i care...hey tense i got alot of people in my city digging my group now sice we recorded some songs..people be at school singin our shit...feels good huh?

Sean Gunner 04-12-06 01:12 AM

And to think, you retired like 3 times.

Past Tense 04-12-06 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the name thief
i care...hey tense i got alot of people in my city digging my group now sice we recorded some songs..people be at school singin our shit...feels good huh?

Yeah but its not just kids at my school singing my songs..its grown adults lol

Past Tense 04-12-06 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone
And to think, you retired like 3 times.

LOL i know

i guess i just needa break?

Somtimes it got stressful hearing people hate all the time

its like i went from the most hated too most loved....its funny

Logic The Goonie 04-12-06 01:18 AM

Being the 17th biggest rapper from Washington on MySpace is like...being the 17th smartest kid in the special ed class. Yeah YOU care, and the people over there care, but in the end, who gives a fuck?

OrEo da cookie 04-12-06 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Being the 17th biggest rapper from Washington on MySpace is like...being the 17th smartest kid in the special ed class. Yeah YOU care, and the people over there care, but in the end, who gives a fuck?

seems like you dont...why you jelous? why dont you congragualte the man..his hard work payin off..you mad cuz no one on your block thinks your a good rapper

JPoll 04-12-06 01:31 AM

i just find it ridiculous people fishing for compliments and respect.

Young_law 04-12-06 01:37 AM

lol i care, but yo how do you figure out, your ranks in shyt on myspace, and top in the city or whatever

Past Tense 04-12-06 02:10 AM

go too music then top artists then type in your zip code and then how many ever miles away it is

JPoll 04-12-06 02:11 AM

i just listened to you...not bad, not good either...and then i read your profile and it was talking about how you think the game is fake and is shitty...isn't it shitty tha tyou're rapping commercially wiht a fake accent, doesn't that make you worse?

and how come you have 7000 profile views and only 1000plays? weird no?

Past Tense 04-12-06 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor J
i just listened to you...not bad, not good either...and then i read your profile and it was talking about how you think the game is fake and is shitty...isn't it shitty tha tyou're rapping commercially wiht a fake accent, doesn't that make you worse?

and how come you have 7000 profile views and only 1000plays? weird no?

7000 profile views cuz i changed my profile too music.....

fake accent? lol thats the way i talk man.....

i dont see how i'm rapping commercially either??

Get off my nuts :) you aint doing shit

JPoll 04-12-06 02:21 AM

actually i've been doing shows for a couple of years, and i have people on here who can confirm that, but thanks, you are rapping commercially because you are, simple flows, hooks that g unit would throw away they are so useless, on the bright side, apexx is hot on that first song.

so are you from the south, because i've never heard a kid from olympia talk like that...and i've been down there on many a baseball trip.

Past Tense 04-12-06 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor J
actually i've been doing shows for a couple of years, and i have people on here who can confirm that, but thanks, you are rapping commercially because you are, simple flows, hooks that g unit would throw away they are so useless, on the bright side, apexx is hot on that first song.

so are you from the south, because i've never heard a kid from olympia talk like that...and i've been down there on many a baseball trip.

I'm not from the south...its the way I talk....I'm sorry if it offends you? do you think i care what you think? cuz i honestly dont lol seriously lets hear somthing of yours and we'll see whats up.....simple flows and hooks that g unit would throw away..ok..i'm really anxious too hear how your sooo much better...post your link up