RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Look You Audio Bitches! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226359)

~Babylon~ 04-13-06 02:54 AM

Look You Audio Bitches!

go sign up for the audio topical league.....or you could git E-Blasted too :shoot:

∆ P E X X 04-13-06 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baghdad
go sign up for the audio topical league.....or you could git E-Blasted too :shoot:

what the hell is an "audio topical"?

~Babylon~ 04-13-06 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
what the hell is an "audio topical"?

you git a topic and you make a song to it.................

its like a song contest :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 04-13-06 03:22 AM

Quote:
you git a topic and you make a song to it.................

its like a song contest :thumbup:

"get a topic and make a song to it". isn't that EVERY song?

topicals are BS son, always have been. ALL songs are "topical" because they all have...a topic!! you make "topicals audios" (called tracks) about your own life, lol. That's called "rapping" lol.

Indeph 04-13-06 03:24 AM

battles are like making a song too... just in a degrading way to a specific person :)

Young_law 04-13-06 03:25 AM

an audio topical = every song ever made

or recording your poetry

~Babylon~ 04-13-06 03:27 AM

yall are some dumb bitches...........tying to insult my intellegence

audio topicals.......are when 2 people are givin a topic to make a song to.....

thats it..apexx..so stop being a bitch........

and stop being worthless to this site and do somethin....ya dumb cock sucker

Young_law 04-13-06 03:54 AM

Quote:
audio topicals.......are when 2 people are givin a topic to make a song to.....

ooo ur talking about a song *slaps head* silly me

~Babylon~ 04-13-06 04:11 AM

yo who the fuck r u....................young law?

lmao.......your skills are just like your sig........overhyped!

werd :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 04-13-06 04:49 AM

Everyone in this thread other than you makes songs. We all agree that "topicals" are a texters name for a "song"...yet...the texter disagrees.

yeah.

me wasting my time to reach out to you:
listen to Joe Budden's "three sides to a story". That's called "a song". Not "a Topical Audio".
Ever heard "if I ruled the world" by nas? That's called a "track" not a topical.
22 2's by jay z? any song by canibus? any song by DMX? Any song by pac, snoop, slick rick, rakim, KRS, immortal technique, biggie, eminem, and any other rapper you ever heard of?

"Songs" are called "Topicals" in text because you can't hear text, so how could it be a "song"?

~Babylon~ 04-13-06 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Everyone in this thread other than you makes songs. We all agree that "topicals" are a texters name for a "song"...yet...the texter disagrees.

yeah.

me wasting my time to reach out to you:
listen to Joe Budden's "three sides to a story". That's called "a song". Not "a Topical Audio".
Ever heard "if I ruled the world" by nas? That's called a "track" not a topical.
22 2's by jay z? any song by canibus? any song by DMX? Any song by pac, snoop, slick rick, rakim, KRS, immortal technique, biggie, eminem, and any other rapper you ever heard of?

"Songs" are called "Topicals" in text because you can't hear text, so how could it be a "song"?

your a complete idiot arent you!............lol........go git a job or something......

ps.....your audios garbage.....no wonder your so scared to be challenged :thumbup:

Tha Q. 04-13-06 11:56 AM

umm...

The last time I checked, there's a difference between a regular "battle track" and a normal "song."

If someone said, "Q and Law are going to battle," you'd assume it was your normal battle/diss track where we use punchlines and disses to insult the other person.

However, if someone said, "Q and Law are battling topical," then, I'd assume they meant we'd be given the same topic--i.e., abortion, famine, war, God--and would just rap about it. Then, people would vote on whose song was "better".

I don't see what the big deal is.

P.S. I don't do leagues.

Mad Dog 04-13-06 11:59 AM

blah leagues imo are poo i ALWAYS get fucked over in them

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-06 12:47 PM

mmm. rather be called an audio tournament. then audio topical. you can tell that the creator is a textcee.. Audio Topical? doesn't work. no audio head would be interested once they saw the name. besides its a boring name..you'd better off with.. "Grab The Mic 06" or a name like that and have certain rules and guidelines then..audio topical..sounds boring as hell.

Tempa 04-13-06 01:31 PM

Yea and i'd rather do regular battles than song battles. Just make a regular Audio tournament. lol. :thumbup: