RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Don't You Dare Start Thinking Conspiarcies! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226363)

Mad Dog 04-13-06 08:36 AM

Don't You Dare Start Thinking Conspiarcies!

Proof is dead...

it's been 3 days and already i'm seeing oh he died @ 4:30 switch it and pow you got 4:03 the time Pac died...psshhhh people please the man had a wife & FIVE kids

as for his track kurt cobain;

he was giving shout outs to people close to him in the FORM of a suicide note it was a topic...nothing more i've seen posts like oh he talked bout dying and ye it's weird he was filmed dying in Like Toy Soldiers BUT!...

fuck if Leo Di Caprio fuckin drank rat poison accidently and died you people honestly think because he was filmed in Romeo & Juliet drinking poison there'd be a connection or if he froze to death like in Titanic you'd think that was suspicious???

this is the type of shit that kept the Pac conspiracies going on for 10 years...don't even START thinkin he could be alive...man left 5 kids....5 kids who won't see their dad again...i wouldn't fake my death knowing i wouldn't see my boy again

13th. 04-13-06 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Manner
Proof is dead...

it's been 3 days and already i'm seeing oh he died @ 4:30 switch it and pow you got 4:03 the time Pac died...psshhhh people please the man had a wife & FIVE kids

he was giving shout outs to people close to him in the FORM of a suicide note it was a topic...nothing more i've seen posts like oh he talked bout dying and ye it's weird he was filmed dying in Like Toy Soldiers BUT!...

fuck if Leo Di Caprio fuckin drank rat poison accidently and died you people honestly think because he was filmed in Romeo & Juliet drinking poison there'd be a connection or if he froze to death like in Titanic you'd think that was suspicious???

this is the type of shit that kept the Pac conspiracies going on for 10 years...don't even START thinkin he could be alive...man left 5 kids....5 kids who won't see their dad again...i wouldn't fake my death knowing i wouldn't see my boy again

Simple. Let Proof R.I.P!

Tha Q. 04-13-06 08:49 AM

amen brotha

people are ridiculous man

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-06 09:04 AM

thats word. he's dead. Pac's dead. biggies dead. puns dead. jam master jay's dead. Big L's dead. The real 50 cent's dead. Shall i go on?

man it's sad but thats life. thousands of people die a day. only difference between the normal people and these people is that more people know the faces

iWitness 04-13-06 09:32 AM

word...just let him r.i.p

WhoAmI 04-13-06 10:09 AM

for real...when they go let them RIP

L. Veracity 04-13-06 10:27 AM

don't see why anyone would think conspiracy but yeah, he's dead...THE END

La Cosa Nostra 04-13-06 10:28 AM

People are talking conspiracys about proof?

Nobody I know..

Daubs 04-13-06 10:42 AM

Defo.

I only just read that he had 5 kids. How devestating for them. To think like people like us are coming up with this bullshit, think how they would feel.

Mentor 04-13-06 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Manner
Proof is dead...

ahhhhh if u referrin ta me i said it SARCASTICALLY....SARCASIM...SARCASM=DONT REALLY MEAN WHAT U SAYIN

why is it that everyword that i say people take so seriously i cant even kid around without bein hated on...for those who really think proof is alive..just face it proof is dead..why would proof fake his death??

Mentor 04-13-06 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
^^man u did not say that sarcastically in the thread i replied to

if i thought proof was alive i woulda said it and i would admit it why the fuck wouldnt i...besides the killer turned himself in how the fuck can proof fake his death if someone turned themselves in they wouldnt have any murder suspects if he faked his death....what the fuck ya'll sayin what i believe ina nd dont believe in now??

Ysdat 04-13-06 06:34 PM

i havent heard any conspiracys man. But yeh, let him chill out in rukahs and shit :whacky:

Valerie 04-13-06 06:44 PM

well in d12 40 oz song he qoutes "best place to murder me is at the club"

~Babylon~ 04-13-06 06:48 PM

no proof is alive!.....me, him, jesus, and elvis went bowlin today!

werd :thumbup: