RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   eminem & royce speak on proof, person proof shot pulled out gun first... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226463)

Compose 04-14-06 03:13 PM

eminem & royce speak on proof, person proof shot pulled out gun first...

http://shadybase.com/?page=rss/shady_full

didnt wanna copy and paste mad paragraphs and shit when you can just click the link

L.I. 04-14-06 03:18 PM

word. R.I.P.

Ysdat 04-14-06 04:41 PM

word.

"i could knock you out but id rather stand over you holding a smoking gun"
Proof took a page out of royce's book. Fucka bender and his cousin, turned himself in to the pigs in fear of getting killed. Bitch!

Lyriclesolja 04-14-06 05:30 PM

suck that he got merked...

TeamOne 04-14-06 05:45 PM

i cant believe the guy died over who was the king of detroit.... i mean, even if its not proof....... its one of proof's dudes and shit...... dumbest shit

locknes 04-14-06 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
i cant believe the guy died over who was the king of detroit.... i mean, even if its not proof....... its one of proof's dudes and shit...... dumbest shit

may be royce da 5'9 will start making tracks wit eminem
thatll be so dope

TeamOne 04-14-06 05:54 PM

u mean...... start makin tracks again with em??? yea it would

Em will take one of two roads right now....... he will soon like publicly declare a retirement from the game....... or hes gonna come back atleast one more time with the illest shit....... prolly not carin about teenybopper success...... some real shit, I HOPE

iWitness 04-14-06 06:01 PM

Quote:

Em will take one of two roads right now....... he will soon like publicly declare a retirement from the game....... or hes gonna come back atleast one more time with the illest shit....... prolly not carin about teenybopper success...... some real shit, I HOPE

word..hope he comes out one last time wit some real ill shi*..

locknes 04-14-06 06:02 PM

Quote:

i think he should make another album right now
because he is going through all this shit (kim pissing him off and proof getting killed and his drug habits are back )
and i hope he brings back slim shady
when he is on some slim shady shit no one can realy fuck with him

Compose 04-14-06 09:53 PM

Quote:

em already said hes gonna continue making music in proof's memory

Valerie 04-14-06 09:56 PM

If I was eminem I would of cried givin that speech.

Mentor 04-14-06 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
i think he should make another album right now
because he is going through all this shit (kim pissing him off and proof getting killed and his drug habits are back )
and i hope he brings back slim shady
when he is on some slim shady shit no one can realy fuck with him

ehhh i dont know about slim shady i mean slim shady was his wack side to me
like most of it is just immature lil kiddish bullshit that why i aint much of a fan of the slim shady lp everybody could fuck wit him wit his slim shady side but NO ONE can fuck wit his marshal mathers aliase...marshal mathers made shit like "way i am" and "kim"..and i think when he comes back to rap he mainly gon be rappin wit the marshal mathers persona....cuz proofs death is personal
u aint gon actually think em is gon come back rappin bout pokin 9 inch nails though his eyelids and dedicate them to proof do u????
lol besides marshal mathers is what made the rest of encore dope like mockingbird, yellow brick road, mosh and like toy soldiers cuz they werent forced, aslong as he raps out of his marshal mathers ego he can never sell out

Mentor 04-14-06 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
man wat are u on about hav u heard that album????

yea i have, i own it, its ight but he didnt have that much emotion like i said it was just a bunch of immature pop-ish type of shit

marshal mathers lp that was where em showed his i dont give a fuck hard side

i take it u one of those people that think swearing and talkin bout drugs makes u hard, his slim shady side was the best on the mmlp (except for real slim shady) but like "kill you" that showed slim shady was hard but after that he went back to the same old pop-ish ways wit slim shady like just lose it and all that