RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TI Shooting (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226489)

Axe Affect 04-14-06 11:34 PM

TI Shooting

I was watchin the news and it said that TI was invovled in a shooting outside the Magic City Club. I didn't really get what the reporter was saying except that there is going to be a court case in May. Hit back if you know any more information.

*Bad Newz* 04-15-06 01:31 AM

this ridiculous.....soon anotha artist is gonna be dead

M Eazy 04-17-06 01:11 PM

7 felonys. one more he's gone for good

Axe Affect 04-17-06 07:19 PM

There's many things I don't understand. You got millions and you do something stupid like this. Stay out of trouble and live your life without nonsense like this.

Mentor 04-18-06 11:44 AM

the only time id get myself in trouble if im ever big is if someones tryin ta hold me back from what im tryin ta accomplish...but i would never go out and shoot someobdy over probably some stupid ass fight ya'll had

M Eazy 04-18-06 12:30 PM

Shooting people have no reason anymore these days. There is no good reason to shoot someone anymore. What ever happened to fist fights?

JayKay47 04-18-06 02:45 PM

^ what he said ^

Lyriclesolja 04-18-06 04:16 PM

fuck TI....he thinks he is the king of the south...nope that would be luda.l

Axe Affect 04-18-06 04:59 PM

Funny how you just make a movie about your life, and now your gonna just go ahead and mess it all up. Isn't this like the 2nd time he's done this in the past 5 years?

Defyned Truth 04-19-06 12:24 AM

Ya'll dont kno da kurkumstankes...

i will mo5t lykly say it waz ova some krakk...or hiz pimp skquad klikue homiez....derrs two thingz to shoot ova..tru niggaz/homiez and money...so i aint madd..nigga shudn't got kaught..but sheet..if it happenz it happenz...king,messiah,dayjah, and demoni will go live wif dey mommaz and Tip will be doin da Bid...he got money tho..kant keep him in two long...

hollaatchagerrl on dat realtlk
-truth-

Sy Q. Out 04-19-06 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Blanco
Shooting people have no reason anymore these days. There is no good reason to shoot someone anymore. What ever happened to fist fights?

anymore?! :banghead: are you retarted, there was never a reason and don't try to act like you was shooting peeps before foo

Indeph 04-19-06 11:07 AM

T.I. is retarded beyond comprehension.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-19-06 12:42 PM

T.i's sick. but all the shooting is unnecessary. and the crimes and ish. no point at all naww meanz. but ay. guess he can't get passed the hood life. he'll get what he deserves. unless this is just a rumour

AutoMATIKā„¢ 04-19-06 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defyned Truth
Ya'll dont kno da kurkumstankes...

i will mo5t lykly say it waz ova some krakk...or hiz pimp skquad klikue homiez....derrs two thingz to shoot ova..tru niggaz/homiez and money...so i aint madd..nigga shudn't got kaught..but sheet..if it happenz it happenz...king,messiah,dayjah, and demoni will go live wif dey mommaz and Tip will be doin da Bid...he got money tho..kant keep him in two long...

hollaatchagerrl on dat realtlk
-truth-

lmao ... what the fuck? Were on the internet,u can talk/type normal.

Chris Stylez 04-19-06 06:05 PM

I hope this shit is just a rumor. He is aware that if he does one more thing he locked up for good. So that nigga need to get his life on track. How he mis heard the name and it was Tizzy Pete. I hate that rapper. He sucks ass. Anyways TI nor Luda is near the King of the south Lyricaly. T-Rock is the King of the South Lyricaly and Scarface is king of the South Hood like.